A wonderful expert advisor

Rufus_Leakey

226 105
This is starting to look painful.
1600958896061.png

Zoran Rajkov

20 3
This is a very aggressive account, not a respectable Lot / Balance 0.01 / 1000 ratio, which I strongly recommend to everyone. I put a lot 5 times bigger here, so the DD is proportional to that

Nowler

Experienced member
1,517 225
Just give up mate :ROFLMAO:

If you are trying to sell the system... it's not worth a penny

If you are planning on making yourself wealthy, you are already failing miserably

Go out and buy a tomato plant.
Then sell the tomatos.
Already a better system than you have

Zoran Rajkov

20 3
Just give up mate :ROFLMAO:

If you are trying to sell the system... it's not worth a penny

If you are planning on making yourself wealthy, you are already failing miserably

Go out and buy a tomato plant.
Then sell the tomatos.
Already a better system than you have
@Nowler My friend, you missed the point completely.
You don't seem to understand math very well, but it's learned
. I don't want to sell or get rich, this is a pastime for me, and you try to find something you are good at, although I sincerely doubt that it is possible.

Nowler

Experienced member
1,517 225
You don't seem to understand math very well, but it's learned
. I don't want to sell or get rich, this is a pastime for me, and you try to find something you are good at, although I sincerely doubt that it is possible.

Can't argue with you on that one.
I have a funky understanding on maths for sure :)
You should have heard my pitch to a mate for the Polish Mini Lotto :giggle:

I'm not trying to bash you.
I am just telling you that you will not last in this world with a system like that.

People have said it to you a few times, and you have tried to defend your system.
Hence why I approached things from this angle.

Also, it's a bit silly of you to come on to a trading/investing forum with a shitty system like you have and then say to me " try to find something you are good at, although I sincerely doubt that it is possible"...

I'm literally better than you at the thing you are trying to convince yourself that you are good at :unsure:

However, drop the attitude, learn how to reflect and admit when something isn't working and I'm sure we can help you

Zoran Rajkov

20 3
Can't argue with you on that one.
I have a funky understanding on maths for sure :)
You should have heard my pitch to a mate for the Polish Mini Lotto :giggle:

I'm not trying to bash you.
I am just telling you that you will not last in this world with a system like that.

People have said it to you a few times, and you have tried to defend your system.
Hence why I approached things from this angle.

Also, it's a bit silly of you to come on to a trading/investing forum with a shitty system like you have and then say to me " try to find something you are good at, although I sincerely doubt that it is possible"...

I'm literally better than you at the thing you are trying to convince yourself that you are good at :unsure:

However, drop the attitude, learn how to reflect and admit when something isn't working and I'm sure we can help you
I really can't explain my motives to you because my minimum is far above your maximum.
You were supposed to learn math in school, but you seem to have skipped classes.
And for help, contact the institution with experts who can help you.
I wish you good luck in life, that seems to be the only thing that can help you

• Haha
Reactions: cantagril

Nowler

Experienced member
1,517 225
I really can't explain my motives to you because my minimum is far above your maximum.
You were supposed to learn math in school, but you seem to have skipped classes.
And for help, contact the institution with experts who can help you.
I wish you good luck in life, that seems to be the only thing that can help you

You seem to have this under control.
Good luck! :)

Nowler

Experienced member
1,517 225
Anyone keeping an eye on Mr My least is higher than your ... whatever he said...?

C

cantagril

0 0
Anyone keeping an eye on Mr My least is higher than your ... whatever he said...?
Not really... and only just came across the thread this a.m. I think you're being a little unkind as he was very clear when he said that he wasn't trying to make money. As he obviously isn't making money and has kept himself entertained... that would be "Mission Accomplished" on both counts. I think his only mistake would be to have posted this on what we old (and some younger) farts like to think of as a trading related forum. So, less of the hate please Nowls - and as my daughter would say "You need to chill, dude":p

Reactions: Nowler

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock