Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

1 00 pm Update

From Pre Opens it was a sell

After 9 00 and and in my case 9 09 am - and above 4417 - it was a buy

Here's catching the low this morning

Since then its up over 80 pips and now made 4500 in last 5 mins

221338d1458305742-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-18316-9-09-am-9-41.png

Attachments

• GU - 18316 - 9 09 AM AND 9 41.png
    GU - 18316 - 9 09 AM AND 9 41.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 1,082
EU

12 49pm

1280 is now a support area with 1300 -1306 a R area and price at 1287

EU

1 00 pm Update

Here's my plan

12 80 ish is support

Ideally I want to buy again under 1280 at 1270 / 75

If we go under 1260 and 1250 - I would be selling more and holding for 1240 or lower

Above 1295 and 1306 - then more scalp buys

That's the plan - but we have US dollar red news at 2 00 pm - so bear that in mind

I wonder how Sun has been getting on with her scalp entries?

I had a quick look at some of her trades and on average she is still 4 to 7 pips too late all the while

Entries are key for any scalp - because if your entry is a near as possible to an interim low or high - and the trade does still not go the way you want - its still possible to get out at just minus 2 or B/E - rather than get in late and lose 5 - 7 + pips

Also if the trade does go your way - then you have an extra 4 -7 pips then in the pip kitty

OK - exits are also important - but first emphasis as to be on winning - whether just 2 pips or 9 pips - once you master getting wins - then you can build on your entries using 30 min rules etc etc

EU

1 00 pm Update

Here's my plan

12 80 ish is support

Ideally I want to buy again under 1280 at 1270 / 75

If we go under 1260 and 1250 - I would be selling more and holding for 1240 or lower

Above 1295 and 1306 - then more scalp buys

That's the plan - but we have US dollar red news at 2 00 pm - so bear that in mind

Scalp buy was on at 1 21 pm - key time at 1280 after 1276 low so far

Ideally need over 1297 and 1306 to stay with buys

Back next after 2 00 pm or later

See you later guys

You know the plan on the EU now

Under 1270 and 60 sells

Over 1296 and 1306 more scalp buys

GL

3 30 pm Update

GU - stuck in 22 -25 pip range

Above 4503 and 7 more scalp buys

Under 4478 and 72 - scalp sells

EU - Not really playing ball as so far on 1306 and then a pullback after 2 40 pm

Needs undewr 1282 and 1274 to add to scalp sells

Forexmospherian;2722670[B said:
]3 30 pm Update

GU - stuck in 22 -25 pip range

Above 4503 and 7 more scalp buys[
/I][/B]

Under 4478 and 72 - scalp sells

EU - Not really playing ball as so far on 1306 and then a pullback after 2 40 pm

Needs undewr 1282 and 1274 to add to scalp sells

GU

Here's 2 clues

221346d1458317232-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-template-3-51-gu-18316.png

221348d1458317232-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-18316-kt-351pm.png

Attachments

• Template 3 51 GU 18316.png
    Template 3 51 GU 18316.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 2,678
  • GU - 18316 kt 351PM.png
    GU - 18316 kt 351PM.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 2,684
Ucad

Last scalp buy for me was 4 21pm UK time from 2973/4

3000 to 3040 is then all R again - but lets hope we try above

GL

UCad

4 46PM

I scalp bought it after 4 21 pm - key time above 73 as bullish atm above 2960

If we dont get above 3040 and drop back under 2960 - we could try under 2900 next - as there is still room lower if need be

221352d1458319479-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ucad-18316-pm.png

Attachments

• UCad 18316 PM.png
    UCad 18316 PM.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 2,738
UCad

4 46PM

I scalp bought it after 4 21 pm - key time above 73 as bullish atm above 2960

If we dont get above 3040 and drop back under 2960 - we could try under 2900 next - as there is still room lower if need be

221352d1458319479-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ucad-18316-pm.png

Dear Forexmospherian,

These charts are truly excellent and surprised are not kept under L.O.C.K. and K.E.Y. hidden in a top secret and highly undisclosed location, deep in an underground vault, perhaps guarded 24/7 by armed top security personnel. Excellent and thank you for sharing. Wonder if any chattering monkeys manage to copy and paste these somewhere?

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

EU - 4 00 pm UK Time window and new LR on a Tick chart

EU

5 00 PM Update

I have been using Tick charts on and off for about 10 yrs and it was about 5 yrs ago Sir Gissa got me looking more on the benefits of the tick chart and its advantages etc

I have been using LR on them for over 8 yrs and only just this last month have added a news Longer LR on a tick - a LR 1300

Here's a great example on the 4 00 pm TW of the 1300 LR crossing over price saying sell after 4 00 pm and under 1292

Look waht happened next

221354d1458320341-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-18316-4-pm-tw.png

Attachments

• EU - 18316 4 PM tw.png
    EU - 18316 4 PM tw.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 2,669
Dear Forexmospherian,

These charts are truly excellent and surprised are not kept under L.O.C.K. and K.E.Y. hidden in a top secret and highly undisclosed location, deep in an underground vault, perhaps guarded 24/7 by armed top security personnel. Excellent and thank you for sharing. Wonder if any chattering monkeys manage to copy and paste these somewhere?

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Hi Sir Gissa

Agree with you actually

You know one of your well known sayings -

You can lead a horse to water - but................................a pencil must be lead

Laurel and Hardy...how apt !
@ 7:35
Well - I have tried to help the "good guys" and its worked with a few - those guys who have used their B.R.A.I.N.s. and linked them to their E.Y.E.s. etc and then devoted massive time and devotion to understand more etcetc

But now its time to drop the "free teaching" and giving away so many tips and clues and just go back to a 2 or 3 day trading week and carry on still looking for more "edges" on this never ending journey of discovery

I love discovering more trading "edges" and already working on some new ones this last month

Got a few holidays booked over the summer - including a long sailing trip again so just will not be able to continue full time over this next 6 months

But - then when I get back - will need to get back at it full time - just to pay for all the breaks lol

I know you have enjoyed a few sailing holidays - anything planned ??

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
5 39 pm - Key Time and UCad pair - ie was a interim high & scalp sell

Finished for day - plan to catch up over the weekend on what I have missed

Enjoy your weekend

F

Hi Sir Gissa

Agree with you actually

You can lead a horse to water - but

Well - I have tried to help the "good guys" and its worked with a few - those guys who have used their B.R.A.I.N.s. and linked them to their E.Y.E.s. etc and then devoted massive time and devotion to understand more etcetc

But now its time to drop the "free teaching" and giving away so many tips and clues and just go back to a 2 or 3 day trading week and carry on still looking for more "edges" on this never ending journey of discovery

I love discovering more trading "edges" and already working on some new ones this last month

Got a few holidays booked over the summer - including a long sailing trip again so just will not be able to continue full time over this next 6 months

But - then when I get back - will need to get back at it full time - just to pay for all the breaks lol

Regards

Dear Forexmospherian,

Excellent work helping out all of the Forex goods guys in life which always highly commendable and would have it no other way. Some perhaps need the guidance in controlling Market Horses while others are experienced, fully trained and competent.
I know you can recall the past and the good old days, just before the bell, the reminder would be sent "Hold, Hold, Control your Horses Ladies and Gentlemen for the Market Klank Hammer is about to fall".

Always good to keep the edges sharp and can share with all further market insight. Currently updating and training some of the guys with advanced techs. Worth noting that it never ceases to amaze us that some of the highly critical info is not published or available anywhere on the net.
Was also hoping to start posting more frequently here and highlight the Klank moments too but unfortunately having technical difficulties in uploading the alerts and posting them here. Which is such a shame and probably frustrates all but that is not my fault.

Glad to see you are enjoying your sailing and have been on a few trips myself with more in store this year and looking forwards in taking the wheel once again.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sir Gissa

Agree with you actually

You can lead a horse to water - but................................a pencil must be lead

Laurel and Hardy...how apt !
@ 7:35

Regards

Classic stuff boys.
Good to see that you have a sense of humour.
Which one of you is Laurel and which one Hardy.:LOL:
Welcome back F

Last edited:
Classic stuff boys.
Good to see that you have a sense of humour.
Which one of you is Laurel and which one Hardy.:LOL:

Dear Oscar Reed,

Unfortunately, and as you are aware, what you have there is something which was put together by the moderator C_V.
Counter_Violent edited the posts because having a responsible position like being a moderator allows you to have the right to do what you want to others posts. Glad you find that amusing and thank you for sharing with the Forum.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

He he or Nay nay if you are cool..... or a horse

Dear ForeXmospherian,

Brilliant and thank you for sharing. I think there maybe a great trading video out there somewhere called "Forex Price Action" with the below backing track, not sure where you would find that video but worth a search and raising the Market awareness.

https://youtu.be/T6h1BV7FZqs

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.