$800 to $350,000,000 in 2 weeks!!!

Enough of this nonsense

I have posted previously on this matter on TMF, but i see that lack of comprehension is still the order of the day.

Of course its true.

I know, 'cos i met him in 2134. He was flogging Enron at $400/share at the time.

Now I hope that puts an end to all this silliness

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Helenqu
Whatever you are smoking John it's too strong for you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL

Just entering in the spirit of the moment. :LOL:

John

:arrowu: PLEASE: PLEASE members do not annoy the hairy hulk I am sure nobody would like this

To be knocking on their front door in the early hours :cheesy:

Attachments

• realhairy.jpg
    realhairy.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 913
Just one trip back to 1999 - Pleeeeeeez! Having bought Baltimore at £8 ( pre-split) I could cancel the sell order that I had at £12 (pre-split) which I was so pleased with at the time - just to see it run up to £143 without me - and replace it with a £142.90 limit order and come home again.

Attachments

• casualfriday2.gif
    casualfriday2.gif
    34.3 KB · Views: 388
People,

You are all heathens - time travel isn't possible because it isn't in the bible. Yes god did create the earth in 6 days and no evolution isn't true.

We never went to the moon either.

Would anyone like to know what I'm smoking?

Whooooaaaaa.

Hmmm! No mention of Sony Playstation in the Bible or 3Gig cpu's either. Yep - I must be a heathen.

Hi Roger

Are you still selling OTM put options on FTSE?

What's your fav options strategy?

Mine is OTM short strangles and Iron Condors on FTSE.

Dredging up a thread last posted over 14 years ago. Mmmm, where have I seen that tactic before :LOL:

Dredging up a thread last posted over 14 years ago. Mmmm, where have I seen that tactic before :LOL:

Haha yes he is not fl he is a different bloke he trades ftse options instead of dax options .

I dont trade DAX options!

DAX is priced in Euros and FTSE is priced in £ Stirling !

I would rather have 100 points profit in the FTSE in £ Stirling because it's worth more than the EURO! And the FTSE IS LESS VOLATILE than the DAX !
It's a non brainer!

*Sterling :LOL:

Only morons would think of that idea!:LOL:

You will be the second creature I would place on ignore.
I need a mod to teach me how to stop your posts appearing on my screen .

Don't worry, once the mods catch up with you, you'll be permanently on ignore :LOL: