5000 yuan ---naked account(by 9 lunar 9 sun)

xushan8

I think small money can roll to big one in the magic market,though I dont play in US(cos yuan cant exchange with UD freely,and I am not live in Hongkong too).I play in the futures market in China. The chinese commodities include: Copper,aluminium,zinc,gold,fuel oil,deformed steel bars,caoutchouc;
soybean,bean oil,corn,Soybean meal,palm oil,Polyvinyl Chloride,Linear Low density Polyethylene;white sugar,cotton,wheat,PTA;Hushen300 Index.

But I just have 5000yuan,what can I play then? Fluctuation bigger is better ,and the succession is better more than continuum ,and of course the value cant be too big.so what I can choose are very few.

I have confidence to play well in all the market,When I would have earned money from China,I will play in the US to rob money from all of you .

When you double your money to 10000 yuan you'll be able to buy 1 futures contract here in the US. I could be wrong, but I don't think you will be robbing us blind anytime too soon.

However, I wish you well in your endeavors!

Peter

When you double your money to 10000 yuan you'll be able to buy 1 futures contract here in the US. I could be wrong, but I don't think you will be robbing us blind anytime too soon.

However, I wish you well in your endeavors!

Peter

Thank you ,you will earn money too,and in the right time ,I counld introduce u to risk in my country,very simple.

I think you can upload your capital graph on this thread!For that more people will support and pay attention to you!