4 books, best offer over £1 gets them!

Paulie_5

I've been trying to shift these on ebay but no luck. Now I need the shelf space.

Best offer over £1 by the end of this week (Sunday 20th March) gets them!

Very serious offer. I just ask for paypal payment. Once payment is cleared, send me your address and I will post them.

They are worth well over £50 new and I will pay postage too.

No catch, I'm doing this to do a good turn to fellow traders, and I'd rather somebody got them cheap than just chuck them out.

So get bidding guys and gals !

Trader Vic II - Principles of Professional Speculation

Techniques of Tape Reading

25 Investment Classics

How Charts Can Help you in the Stock Market

Paulie

To be fair, the Vadym Graifer tape-reading book is quite good if that's your style of trading.

Forgot to mention

How Charts Can Help you in the Stock Market - no dust cover but excellent condition
Techniques of Tape Reading - no dust cover but excellent condition
25 Investment Classics - excellent condition
Trader Vic - I won't lie to you, dreadful condition. But readable.

Arabian, would you like to ammend your offer in light of this new information?

I'm just trying to get the market trading for ya, I'm a buyer of last resort ;)

£5 bid

No other takers ? If you were to buy these new, you'd be coughing up around £70 ...

Ok, they are secondhand but in very good nick. (well apart from the Trader Vic book which you could use as a door stop perhaps?)

Arabian, looks like they'll be yours for a fiver !

Only a few more hours, best offer by midnight!

dmt257 on for a bargain at £6 as it stands

That reminds me, Si55AMG I still haven't heard from you ... I've sent you a PM, please reply

No contact from Si55AMG after over a week, so would anyone else like to make a sensible offer for these books?

I'll leave this open for the rest of the week (Friday 4.30pm). I think that's fair, give others a chance. If I'm honest, I was hoping to get around £15-£20, given they are worth a lot more, even 2nd-hand.

If no further offers by then, you can have them for £7 Hotch.

I'm bid £7.0001 if you can convince me you're not going to simply take my money.

Actually, I think in legal terms the books are technically an 'invitation to treat'.

So HawkTrader - in your position, you are offering me £7.0001 for the books.

It's now up to me (shopkeeper) whether to accept your offer of £7.0001 or not ....

.... So take your £7.0001 and shove it up your a**** :LOL: :cheesy: