$300 to $30,000 in six weeks trades using custom '6-x-clutter' indicator

Torch

The '6-x-clutter' indicator has been designed to offer an alternative route to this practical and sensible target of 300 to 30000 in six months.

Bring up a 60 minute candlestick chart of the Eur/Usd.
Add 10 period sma, 15 period sma, 30 period wma, 45 period wma, 65 period ema plus 14 period dema. Choose different bright colours for each.
Compress chart into top third of screen.

Now you can't see a thing.
This shows the price is ranging.
Go to Starbucks for a vanilla macciato. Have one of those maple biscuits too.

When price appears from under the mess of moving averages this means a trend has started. Prepare for action.

enter trade with 300 pound account and hold until account is doubled.
repeat till account empty or you've made it to 50,000

upon success send 5 percent commission to me for 'creating' this custom indicator
upon failure choose large house on street likely to house 50000 worth of jewellery
knit a comfortable navy blue balaclava and
enter chosen house after midnight on a winter night :cool:

Torch said:
upon failure choose large house on street likely to house 50000 worth of jewellery
knit a comfortable navy blue balaclava and
enter chosen house after midnight on a winter night :cool:

WHAT!!! No exit plan !! Amateur. tut.tut. :D :D

To what extent is the maple biscuit an integral part of the strategy? I do appreciate how irritating it can be when people see a beautifully crafted strategy and immediately want to start changing things before they've even started paper-trading it for a while, but at the same time one can't help wondering whether this might just turn out to be another one of those systems unsuited to the Atkins diet ...

That is the best strategy I have ever seen posted on these boards.

I think that the visual interpretation of the chart could be improved if you make sure that the bars are very very small.

Then any trend move would be more obvious!!

Torch said:
Go to Starbucks for a vanilla macciato. Have one of those maple biscuits too.

:cool:

Actually reading this again, I do this is not a pump and dump strategy for Starbucks, Torch :devilish:

Sadly all thoughts of pumping or dumping were left behind when I departed the mainland.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with the mighty Starbucks, but the maple biscuit is a dear
favourite as it reminds me of Brian Campbell's 4xtrend Forex ebook
(yeah.. it's cheap, attractively packaged and ultimately leaves you feeling a bit sick).

trendie said:
WHAT!!! No exit plan !! Amateur. tut.tut.
You're correct and I suggest two options depending on your trading approach.

1) Exit from retracement strategy.

Retrace route carefully past sleeping dog round the back of the couch and out front door.
Take care not to drop any jewellery or wake residents, (who can now use 'reasonable force'..)

2) Exit from breakout strategy

Enter house in early hours of FIRST FRIDAY IN THE CALENDAR MONTH ONLY.
Procure jewels and hide in cupboard till about 8.29 a.m.
At this point all hell will start to break loose so choose a window randomly
and jump through the glass remembering to set your stop losses.

Aim for a grassy knoll.

If you somehow land on your feet, well done you're a natural.
Do it again the next month till you land on your head, splitting your skull and
sending your valuables all over the road.

Hi guys, I would just like to ask a simple question - first of all, I am looking to trade forex soon and was wondering if you have come across any great strategies - and what is dma and wma?

dma - displaced moving average

wma - weighted moving average

the former is useful, so is the second.

other useful things:-

breakouts
reversals
bollinger bands
fib counts
fib projections
averaging in
averaging out
you do the hokey cokey

dpate said:
Hi guys, I would just like to ask a simple question - first of all, I am looking to trade forex soon and was wondering if you have come across any great strategies - and what is dma and wma?

You could do a lot worse that Torch's at the top of this thread, but you must be prepared to put on some weight

Hey guys, I know about sma and ema but how is the dma and wma derived and where can I get this information from? Thanks!