From 1000,-USD to 1 Million USD without loss trades

Gstar

Hey everybody, im forex trader since 4 years, study many things with more or less success.And now since 1 year ago i start trading Indices and i find out a unbelievable system what works great in the DAX.
This April i start trading with 1.000,-USD live account and i made only profits i never loss any trade.
Today July 16th i hit the 10.000,-USD with my account.
Last week i start record all of my trades to proof how successful it works.
My new video from today you can check on youtube and all of my other videos from the last week.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=479wOGSSl5U

Now i want to show my results here everyday.
So have a successful day with good trades.

Hi GStar,

I'm curious what lot sizes you traded starting from $1000 to achieve that.
Dax is pretty expensive (margin) to open 0.01 lot size so did you start from 0.01 untill you got $2000 and then 0.02 or something?

Happy to read your success !

Cheers

July's comedy thread. I'll grab my popcorn.

I prefer doritos with cheese dip (y)
@dariuszszyc with my broker the DAX has a good margin requierement its round about 9,-USD per 0.01 lot size.
Its much better then the margin requierement then forex pairs.
After the SNB in past january, my broker changed the margin requierements in forex much higher.

More trades on monday, i wish a stressless weekend for everybody.

Doomberg is in da house!! How goes it doomy? Hope you aint done em on another biggun. ;)

You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period."
pursuit_of_happiness_trading.jpg

@Gstar - well done!!! Fabulous system. Are you selling subscription? I'm very interested. Please let me know how I can buy the subscription - can't live without it!!

Hi Gstar -

I have had a look at one or two of your Youtube clips. Please explain, your clip of Day 7, 15 July, the chart in the main body of the screen is showing the Dax during 11 July. In my part of the world this was a Saturday. Is something wrong with your charts?

Hi Gstar -

I have had a look at one or two of your Youtube clips. Please explain, your clip of Day 7, 15 July, the chart in the main body of the screen is showing the Dax during 11 July. In my part of the world this was a Saturday. Is something wrong with your charts?

Thank you very much i see what you mean.Thats strange, because now i check it and now everything is right in my mt4 :eek:

Today at first the EUREX had a Problem and the DAX open later.At first i think ok now i have a holiday this monday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRrJ0a6ABww

But then after the market was open, i make a nice profit of round about 500,-USD
At this time i already uploadet my todays video, so i show my video proof from todays trade, tomorrow with the upcoming video.

Today at first the EUREX had a Problem and the DAX open later.At first i think ok now i have a holiday this monday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRrJ0a6ABww

But then after the market was open, i make a nice profit of round about 500,-USD
At this time i already uploadet my todays video, so i show my video proof from todays trade, tomorrow with the upcoming video.

I really wouldn't bother, Gstar, there are very few fools on here and you are wasting your time trying to pretend you're the best trader on the planet.

I really wouldn't bother, Gstar, there are very few fools on here and you are wasting your time trying to pretend you're the best trader on the planet.

Thanks for youre attention, but when making money, theres no time wasted

Again the fixation with a high win rate ! A near 100% win rate for a daytrader is very bad it shows that the trader doesn't know how to trade properly .

Again the fixation with a high win rate ! A near 100% win rate for a daytrader is very bad it shows that the trader doesn't know how to trade properly .

yes i know what you mean, i learn that in my 4 years forex experience.
But indices are different.