£5000 reward for Scammers Name & Address

prusski

David Jefferson, dave robertson, nick vaughn, bryan webber, connie anderson, citifxcapital, mrspreadbetting, luke gail, darren poulter, natasha, ftse100betting, warren needell, @FTSE100Analyst, @MissDayTrader and now paul monroe apparently!!!!!

I’m sure there are plenty more made up names, cheap websites and fantasy amounts of money being made!! All by the same sad individual – someone somewhere knows him and so spreadbetmag have made the following offer for info:

BOUNTY NOW ON MISS DAYTRADER / DAVE ROBERTSON / WARREN NEEDELL / MR SPREAD BETTING'S HEAD
Posted on DateThursday, September 12, 2013 at 10:19AM

As I’m a real trader that makes real money and does not need to resort to scamming people on-line like many others, but in particular our friend Mr Spread Betting, this publication now offers a £5000 reward for a real name & address in relation to the piece of human excrement that goes by the names of Dave Robertson / Warren Needell / Nick Vaughan / Luke Gail / David Jefferson.

If the info proves to be correct we will make payment of this sum to the party that supplies this to us.

We also assure you that we will keep the source anonymous. Email the editor at spreadbet magazine

David Jefferson, dave robertson, nick vaughn, bryan webber, connie anderson, citifxcapital, mrspreadbetting, luke gail, darren poulter, natasha, ftse100betting, warren needell, @FTSE100Analyst, @MissDayTrader and now paul monroe apparently!!!!!

I’m sure there are plenty more made up names, cheap websites and fantasy amounts of money being made!! All by the same sad individual – someone somewhere knows him and so spreadbetmag have made the following offer for info:

BOUNTY NOW ON MISS DAYTRADER / DAVE ROBERTSON / WARREN NEEDELL / MR SPREAD BETTING'S HEAD
Posted on DateThursday, September 12, 2013 at 10:19AM

As I’m a real trader that makes real money and does not need to resort to scamming people on-line like many others, but in particular our friend Mr Spread Betting, this publication now offers a £5000 reward for a real name & address in relation to the piece of human excrement that goes by the names of Dave Robertson / Warren Needell / Nick Vaughan / Luke Gail / David Jefferson.

If the info proves to be correct we will make payment of this sum to the party that supplies this to us.

We also assure you that we will keep the source anonymous. Email the editor at spreadbet magazine

What are you going to do with this name and address when you get it? Provide it to the proper authorities or do something stupid like threatening him? What are your arrangements for receiving this information?

Last edited:
I have reported this post as I think it is likely to facilitate something un-kosher.
Vigilantism.

Much as I dislike scammers, this is not the way to approach the matter.

Internet is the place, where the first thing you need to b worry about is safety. You catch one scammer and 10 more will come to take his place. Being careful is what matters. I don't believe in such way of problem solving

The Police are also involved in this and I am helping them with their enquiries, as they say!

Whilst I don't approve of the language used, a reward for information, provided that information is handed to the Police is not that unusual.

@thebigsexycool (deleted), @DailyDAX30 (deleted) and @TradingTheDAX with his website http://tradingthedax.com/ which is shutting down because he was caught using a demo account.

Any update on this thread?

Sorry MrLeverage, the notification email went in my spam folder and I have only just noticed your post today - been keeping out of the way due to the rather sad replies before your post. His latest is @BettingOnCharts which is a private twitter but still has the same cheerleaders saying how great he is before he clears off with peoples cash sooner or later.

There were others before this as you rightly stated, but didn't want to upset the more sensitive posters on here - vigilantes indeed - the people who do the least whinge the most!!!

Watch the following accounts.

@G0rdanGekk0
@fdaxbaby
@Bruce01Wayne
@TraderBob888

I openly challenged @DailyDax30 to trade one of my demo accounts, just for a day to prove he could make these profits. He outright refused, using the usual "too busy " excuse.

The above named all jumped to his defense with minutes of each other. I assume they are all his accounts too that he's uses in an attempt to fictionalize an air of success.

Also check out @TradeDale1972 he seems to be tracking him down well!

Last edited:
Watch the following accounts.

@G0rdanGekk0
@fdaxbaby
@Bruce01Wayne
@TraderBob888

I openly challenged @DailyDax30 to trade one of my demo accounts, just for a day to prove he could make these profits. He outright refused, using the usual "too busy " excuse.

The above named all jumped to his defense with minutes of each other. I assume they are all his accounts too that he's uses in an attempt to fictionalize an air of success.

Also check out @TradeDale1972 he seems to be tracking him down well!

Hi ffsear,

i was watching, i just try to pm some of the twitter followers who might not know who they are dealing with. There are plenty of people looking to warn about him - forum owners and mods etc, as well as private individuals who take out part of their personal time to at least try to get the word out.

It's his old trick using a demo account, deleting posts when it goes wrong and bigging himself up when "correct". When the cheerleaders start polishing the turd, he offers a signal service, book, twitter account etc for £xyz a month and a few days in vanishes, and starts up again with a different name.

I know all the main protagonists in his seedy little circle, doesn't take very long to see the next one coming along!!!!!!

I got a spam message from his account on twitter....

Direct messages › with BettingOnCharts
BettingOnCharts
Apr 26
Hi, Get More Twitter Followers – Fast and Easy => .www.newfollowers.me (only copy paste for security) I get reall followers. Good Days..

so the majority of his followers are fake!

I got a spam message from his account on twitter....

Direct messages › with BettingOnCharts
BettingOnCharts
Apr 26
Hi, Get More Twitter Followers – Fast and Easy => .www.newfollowers.me (only copy paste for security) I get reall followers. Good Days..

so the majority of his followers are fake!

Hi ffsear,

if you start off with the basis everything he says is fake, you get to the truth quicker with him. Here are some other twitter accounts that have his foul odour:

@LevelsTrader @300Trading @MrDaveRobertson @TradingTheDAX

@DaxFtseScalper @DayTradingGroup

You can see some youtube vids under LevelsTrader as well - i commented yesterday on them...........

go to www.intelius.com and find them for super cheap or hire "Wolf" in LA a privet investigator waaaay cheaper than 5000 and I know you can i have personally found anything you need to know about people this way. Happy hunting

I saw that.
2 days ago he went from 1,000 followers to 12,000 followers literally overnight. ONE night. So he is a really popular guy ....
(cough)