£200K Forex Profit a Year and Only 20 Years Old - How Believeable?

I think it sounds like Gurvin Singh's scheme.

His site at www.ash-r.co.uk has already gone down. He's either been snapped up by a big bank and whisked off to work in the City for mega-bucks. Or he hasn't.......

Don't think the BBC is in the business of promoting get-rich-quick marketing scams, not even in reporting a rags-to-riches story like this one.

Do think young Ashley now has cause to reflect on whether the publicity and subsequent attention generated was a wise thing to court in retrospect !

And the news piece itself is full of caveats and warnings about the real perils of such investing.

Would be interesting to find out what he thinks of all this in a few months time.

Shall have to wait and see.

:)

I have complained to the BBC
It is also on the western telegraph website and wales online - i have asked both of them to take it down.
if anyone bothered to check - ashley richards is a marketer. His company accounts show no more than 30k going through.
The BBC should be ashamed of putting this up without any checking of the facts.

I have complained to the BBC
It is also on the western telegraph website and wales online - i have asked both of them to take it down.
if anyone bothered to check - ashley richards is a marketer. His company accounts show no more than 30k going through.
The BBC should be ashamed of putting this up without any checking of the facts.
That's millenials for ya.

BBC News posted this about a Welsh guy who is 20 years old and claiming to make £200K a year trading forex. It has all the signs of the "Get Rich Quick" marketing adds including the posing in front of a prestige car etc.

Here is the link

What are your thoughts?

BBC needs putting out of it's misery pronto.
The organisation is a total disgrace as many of us have been pointing out over the last few years.

I make about £100k a year from my trading, so £200k is hardly farfetched.

The reason 80% of traders lose money is they jump into trading looking to get rich quick without spending any time learning risk management. Key to making money trading is actually just focussing on not losing money. Once you have that down, making money consistently becomes easy.

But the point here is he didn't and hasn't made 200K.

So the headline should have been 'Young, Welsh and pretty broke'

Agreed he has no doubt just learned an abject lesson in risk management !

;)

Sigh.

Do read the original earlier replies in the thread guys !

It's fake, a sham, his claims are made up.

Beeb didn't do any fact checking, just filmed the posing and ran the story.

o_O ... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

oooops.

Sigh.

Do read the original earlier replies in the thread guys !

It's fake, a sham, his claims are made up.

Beeb didn't do any fact checking, just filmed the posing and ran the story.

o_O ... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

oooops.

Great journalism right there, eh?! :)

I have the guy on facebook, he used to charge for 'insights' it was a one time payment of 75 quid or something.

He does have the cars hes posing with

No doubt the BBC will have found him on Instagram or Facebook, and that's as deep as their research will have gone.