£120k for new invention

Pat494

Legendary member
Hi,
A bit off the topic of trading BUT it is about money. Channel 5 are offering a whopping £120,000 in their new ideas competition. There are a few snags though. One has to accept professional help to get the idea up and running of £15,000 per year for 2 years and have a business. Not sure if the £30,000 can come out of the prize money or not.

I have got an idea but am too old and **** to enter. So if any younger person preferably with an interest in electrical mechanics would like to take part, PM me. I could be the invisible partner.
The info in more detail is here

http://gadgetshow.channel5.com/news/could-you-come-uk’s-next-leading-gadget

The comp entry expires in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
atomicar.jpg

tsj07x.jpg

This fellow had plenty ideas.

:D:D:D

Surely someone has some good idea or even take on mine for free ?

Surely someone has some good idea or even take on mine for free ?

Is the idea;

1. Save lives
2. Help us to live our lives
3. Take lives

What category does it come under? :whistling

economical transport

That comes in category number 2. Enhance lives...

Economically viable; cost < returns in charging fee for operation...

You still want pm? Why not discuss online. Could do with some grey cell stimulation :)

That comes in category number 2. Enhance lives...

Economically viable; cost < returns in charging fee for operation...

You still want pm? Why not discuss online. Could do with some grey cell stimulation :)

I have PM the idea to you.
Sounds fairly simple but might be just what Tesla etc. are looking for to extend range. Patentable ? Maybe.
Won't be worth anything if explained publicly.

Sorry you didn't like the idea. Getting it to profit also rather kills it.

My mind is a blank otherwise except for flubber if anyone is old enough to remember that ?

Sorry you didn't like the idea. Getting it to profit also rather kills it.

My mind is a blank otherwise except for flubber if anyone is old enough to remember that ?

The idea is out there. X-files marks the spot... ;)

Hi,
A bit off the topic of trading BUT it is about money. Channel 5 are offering a whopping £120,000 in their new ideas competition. There are a few snags though. One has to accept professional help to get the idea up and running of £15,000 per year for 2 years and have a business. Not sure if the £30,000 can come out of the prize money or not.

I have got an idea but am too old and **** to enter. So if any younger person preferably with an interest in electrical mechanics would like to take part, PM me. I could be the invisible partner.

aaahhh .............clever clue dude....nice invention ! ;)

N

Hi,

I could quote you a few ideas from my last job where I looked at over 200 business models for a (remain nameless) Local authority ..........

I couldn't stop laughing and had to resign in the end as my sides were splitting..........

N