Search results

  1. P

    Tax question: UK trade investing in US stocks

    Hi all, I live in the UK but trade US stocks. As far as I understand I will have to pay capital gains tax to HMRS (I don't trade actively so it will probably be classified as an investment and not income). There were however a few occasions when I re-balanced my portfolio so the 30 day rule (?)...