Effect on Germany data on EUR/USD?

hoezx6r

Okay, I'm very new to trading and have just been watching the EUR/USD market lately. I see that tomorrow Germany is releasing unemployment and retail sales data. How much do you think this data could affect the EUR market? Or will it just be ignored since the FOMC decision is coming out later in the day? Thoughts?
:)

I am not sure. The EC has been a tuff call this week. I can tell you that the market did nothing today when Germany released its CPI numbers. That really suprised me. I am waiting around till Thursday to really start trading it heavy again. There simply hasn't been much there for me this week.

Z

Think market is waiting for the Non Farm figures and G7 meeting at the end of the week before action will commence.

It doesn't seem to make any difference what figures the EU has... they can be dreadful and as long as the US is okay then that is perfectly okay.. if it is a bull market.
If the US isn't so good then they will realise what they should have looked at.. if the bears start emerging!