Dow 2007

The ES feels like its done a double zig-zag A wave... The following B wave rarely gets above 50%... 23.6 to 38.2% is far more common....

Just a thought :?:

Attachments

• doubleziggy.jpg
    doubleziggy.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 217
That last post isn't that clear if your not into EW.. :eek:

A clear chart with all the lables on.....

Attachments

• ziggy2es.jpg
    ziggy2es.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 237
Got ya Bez..... switching for second, Dow has to make up almost 100pts to get out of that early hole .....
Probability is not good! Sorry if a little simplistic .......

Simple is fine with me .....:cheesy:

We could get a sloppy Ending Diag C wave for todays price action, there common after a double ziggy A waves...

Same pattern can be put on the YM chart but i'll use the ES chart for now.. :eek: :)

The 1430 level is the bears line in the sand.... :cheesy:

Attachments

• sloppyesed.jpg
    sloppyesed.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Not to bad a doodle before... :eek: :)

Its still not out of the woods just yet as that ED could well be a leading diag A wave..it needs to pop its 61.8% at 1429 to get the bears start to panic...

Attachments

• sloppyedes2.jpg
    sloppyedes2.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 240
Even if people don't like EW...I still recommend people take the time to lean how to spot Ending Diagonal patterns they are so common in intra day markets...

The pattern has many names such as three drives ect but there all the same..The key is spotting a 3 wave decline in the first wave (drive) down..

Last edited:
Bez said:
Even if people don't like EW...I still recommend people take the time to lean how to spot Ending Diagonal patterns they are so common in intra day markets...

The pattern has many names such as three drives ect but there all the same..The key is spotting a 3 wave decline in the first wave (drive) down..

So, where now brown cow?

cheers fellow traders,

Tricks

With Vix building bullish support under the mkt and a fibonacci 144 hit on Feb 9th error +3 days.
(144 td from July 14th Dow low close)
We can only go UP!
Jerry

jerryo1314 said:
With Vix building bullish support under the mkt and a fibonacci 144 hit on Feb 9th error +3 days.
(144 td from July 14th Dow low close)
We can only go UP!
Jerry

If only it was that simple Jerry! 'Others' favour a short I am sure. :LOL:

Tricks

kriesau said:
These guys are also quite perplexed about current market price action. They see the NDX as the current key for all 4 major indices, with a break through 1820 to spark a rally and a drop through 1800 to trigger a rollover and decline.

http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?HtyvciOrIrPZPGWRjQokGA
kriesau you are a monumental bear.where does you research point you in this weak selloff,wheres the followthrough,support?

msft

Atilla said:
The Dow is set up for a fall IMO. The MACD deviation on the daily charts coupled with the price having crossed the 20d MA confirms the fall. We might see a small bounce from 12500 to 12550 perhaps but it will drop back down.

I'm surprised at markets reaction to Microsoft results. The fall in revenue was not as bad. Oh well let's ignore the fall in revenue altogether then (considering markets and economy showed strong growth last year).

XB from adeox sales lower, Vista sales kicking in late and Intel & AMD not doing too well either. This is a two way complimentary process. People upgrade hardware based on improved performance and new technology and so MS gets to sell it's licence. Also, people buy new hardware if there is new Software development like Microsofts Windows 98 or XP as in the past. However, when there are negligable improvements in tech developments no point in upgrading software or hardware.

My gut instinct based on what there is to offer will not lead to these industries increasing their sales or revenue by much at all.
programmers tell me vista is not much of an upgrade from present operating system

ammo said:
programmers tell me vista is not much of an upgrade from present operating system

If you and Attila are right and I think you probably are, then it raises an interesting problem of where is Microsoft's revenue going to come from. Embedded Vista in new PC sales may not be too big initially. Perhaps they will expand the gaming side !
Intellectual product companies without new ideas could shrink revenue awfully quickly. That goes for Google too.

This fractral pattern a-b is still niggling me....

The current fractral is very similar to a delta fractral pattern that lead into the 2005 march 7th high...

I'm puzzled at what is keeping the market in check - spx making second inside day at moment - implying a monster move is due probably today...

Dax is going daft so the odds are the move will be up but ................

Yesterday was the old Crable NR7 so they'll be looking for it hook shot...:)

That possable Delta fractral a-b pattern from 2005 I was on about before. :eek:

Still needs to clear its lesser degree measured move target of 1428.5 area to get the bears in a panic...

Attachments

• fractral12.jpg
    fractral12.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 175
  • fratral13.jpg
    fratral13.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Thanks stellarog .....

Bez - you've taught me something ........ will have to find out more about Toby Crable - Thx

Hook Shot said:
I'm puzzled at what is keeping the market in check - spx making second inside day at moment - implying a monster move is due probably today...

Dax is going daft so the odds are the move will be up but ................

Why do you think the DAX will go up?

karmit said:
Why do you think the DAX will go up?

My mistake karmit - I was implying dax strength might rub off on US indices .... perhaps a leading indicator ...... maybe :confused:

As for the timing of a big move today ....... maybe I got that one wrong ? .... :cheesy: