Currency Trading (Nov 20th - Nov 24th)

Where will GBPUSD close at the end of theis week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
'Morning all. We are probably due for another quiet day but the CBI Survey at 11 normally prompts some movement. Let's hope so.

Offshore Trader said:
'Morning all. We are probably due for another quiet day but the CBI Survey at 11 normally prompts some movement. Let's hope so.

morning OT, hope you are right. for some reason the upside does not look too convincing.

the asian range holding so far and seems to have a downward bias (cant tell about the Big Baruch :cheesy: ). lets see

Offshore Trader said:
I should be defending offshore centres but I like to know exactly who I am trading with, who they are regulated by and whether I'm going to get my money back. I would want to know a lot more before I got involved with a company based in the BVI. I am intrigued by their address in London given the domicile of the underlying company.
...i've sent them an email asking a few more questions. BVI incorporation looks very interesting from an initial glance through the requirements.

ChowClown said:
...i've sent them an email asking a few more questions. BVI incorporation looks very interesting from an initial glance through the requirements.

I would never send money to a broker outside EU. In EU our money with brokers (and banks) are safe - up to 30.000 euro.

Hi Baruch,

just wondering if you changed your rules from the Big BAruch from the old cable thread?

jacinto said:
Hi Baruch,

just wondering if you changed your rules from the Big BAruch from the old cable thread?

Yes, I did. Now I just trade the first BO from the Asian range, if I feel there's a reason for that, and it's not just stop hunting. It's very simple. I didn't had any trade yesterday or this morning.

Baruch said:
Yes, I did. Now I just trade the first BO from the Asian range, if I feel there's a reason for that, and it's not just stop hunting. It's very simple. I didn't had any trade yesterday or this morning.

Yep, agree with lack of trade these 2 days.

So assume you look for the same pattern Neil does? Do you wait for the pullback, or just trade the BO. Assume you place the stop at the other side of the range, right?

jacinto said:
Yep, agree with lack of trade these 2 days.

So assume you look for the same pattern Neil does? Do you wait for the pullback, or just trade the BO. Assume you place the stop at the other side of the range, right?

1. I think so.
2. I just trade the BO.
3. Yes.

Offshore Trader said:
If cable can't get higher on those figures, that could be just about it for the day...

If you want some action today, take a look at USD/CAD or GBP/CAD, when Retail Sales comes out 13.30 GMT.

Baruch... I was just looking at the calendar and thinking that!
The problem is that I´m not a fan of the loonie... Stopped looking at it sometime ago. Dont´know why, but I don´t understand it´s behaviour too much, it´s a very different animal to my eyes.
But I´ll be watching it today indeed! :)

Closed long at -20. That's it for today I think. Not very encouraging if the rest of the week is going to be like this...

big ben....

can anyone there fill me in on what the big ben trading system is ...and where i came find some information on it ?

xx_joray_xx said:
can anyone there fill me in on what the big ben trading system is ...and where i came find some information on it ?

there u go

sorry, missed attatchment