Dow 2006

FetteredChinos said:
can someone please give the futures a boot up the ****..

preferably from below..

not to worry.. PPT should kick in soon.. but don't count on it..

...and most importantly... don't lose your chinos, "fettered" though they might be :cheesy:

i might have to sport a pair of sawn-off ones tomorrow at this rate, having had to burn the extra material to heat the house...

FetteredChinos said:
i might have to sport a pair of sawn-off ones tomorrow at this rate, having had to burn the extra material to heat the house...

should be better this time of the year out where you are though? :LOL:

crumbs this is slow today..

right,on a bullish note, it has broken the downtrend on the 5 min chart, and looks suspiciously like its making a higher low... surely its time it sprung into life..

oops! - looks like PPT pressed the wrong button...

but not to worry normal service should resume soon.. :)

its still only moved 50 pts since the surge on tuesday...

narrow range building.. when it goes, its really gonna go..

Respecting projected channels on the shorter TFs today.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 208
FetteredChinos said:
its still only moved 50 pts since the surge on tuesday...

narrow range building.. when it goes, its really gonna go..

sure looks in a hurry!

lets hope the PPT have got plenty of $$$ to give away cos Im sellin down to 11980 today with a passion

still holding the long from yesterday, and getting exceedingly bored by it..

just what exactly are the markets waiting for at the mo? just lots of chop at the moment, and i wouldnt be surprised if it continued today and we had a run up to 12,200 region again and then yet another fallbackzzzzzzzzzz

dc2000 said:
lets hope the PPT have got plenty of $$$ to give away cos Im sellin down to 11980 today with a passion
Is your Dec 12208 short still open from earlier in the week or did you close it and take profits ? Are you taking new or additional positions to target 12000 ?

I'm still holding my 1752 NDX short and looking to add if we break down through 1740

anyone else remember when the Dow used to move over 200 points in a day..sometimes 200 up and then 200 back down..

ah, those were the days..

FetteredChinos said:
anyone else remember when the Dow used to move over 200 points in a day..sometimes 200 up and then 200 back down..

ah, those were the days..

Sigh ................
:rolleyes: