Dow 2007

I'd really like to see 550-60 .... it would make my day and help me to sleep much better tonight ....... as it would make next week much much EASIER to play :LOL:

Hi,

Interesting Ftse, not marked down that much with sbs yet :confused: still pretty much on last weeks low, Must be hoping we all forget by Monday :LOL: :LOL:

and out +2.

I caught what I thought was a bottom, and was determined to hold until BE or MOC. Bad decision. I see the LOD hasn't been taken out though. Perhaps I should have taken profits and got a reentry?

3rd losing week in a row, 500 down on the month, but it is nice to get a good wee trade like that in. Although I should have taken 30 when it was going!

Attachments

• bottom.png
    bottom.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 141
Hi Fw,

Sorry mate, But your it POST of the day

You can have me when its my turn, my skins well thick

chilli the Mrs made was well nice :D

Hows the Slippers :?:

Hour range lost , troops routed and leaving field and abandoning kit :( :(
15 min chart

Last edited:
Bring em on ........

What about the MEN IN BLACK :LOL: :LOL:

they"ll be out monday morning 10:30 you can bank on it :LOL:

Now that I'm aware of them they don't frighten me ....

Monday should be pandemonium in Europe and some babies will get thrown out with the proverbial...

Prices will just get smashed and the press will be full of 1987 parallels....
But dow hit 50ma and if this slide is real then Nasdaq is the wrong price !!

I'll be looking for Steve's gaps cos the value shorts are in NAZ (if this slide has legs)

Devel - great job on spotting that arbitrage in the Ftse ... forgot to say at the time :)

Now that I'm aware of them they don't frighten me ....

Monday should be pandemonium in Europe and some babies will get thrown out with the proverbial...

Prices will just get smashed and the press will be full of 1987 parallels....
But dow hit 50ma and if this slide is real then Nasdaq is the wrong price !!

I'll be looking for Steve's gaps cos the value shorts are in NAZ (if this slide has legs)

Devel - great job on spotting that arbitrage in the Ftse . forgot to say at the time :)

Hi Hook,

Good call mate, you must have one of them special ray gun thingy"s

I don"t hold over weekend, just noticed, need me sleep I"m a growing boy :LOL: :LOL:

good trade Lurker , and good exit we were clearly wrong way round again:eek:

but hell just for you Lurker, you gotta give the trend your friend another chance , if for nothing else.......HE"s YOUR FRIEND :D

Nice to see that September FOMC gap looking like it is ripe for a closing. A firm rejection of higher levels on a double top, and a return to pre-rate-cut levels. Are we entering a new bear market? Was the last month the final parabolic blow off? Who sold the top?

This pint is for you, helicopter Ben! A short lived reaction to unsustainable economic policy. Goodbye Bulls! Goodbye irrational longs!

Can we please have our long overdue 2 year bear market now? Pretty please?

Hold it

This pint is for you, helicopter Ben! A short lived reaction to unsustainable economic policy. Goodbye Bulls! Goodbye irrational longs!

Can we please have our long overdue 2 year bear market now? Pretty please?

Hi LurkerLurker,

Hope so, but lets not get to hasty, there will be plenty left for late starters

EOD report:

Longs just need to be fast on feet until further notice :LOL: :LOL:

Gone to watch film, all have good weekend.

Blue is the colour

Who's hiding the blue felt tip..not much use for it today....

All 30 Dow stocks down

AA Alcoa Inc 37.44 -0.94 -2.45%

AIG American International Group, Inc. 63.27 -1.61 -2.48%

AXP American Express Company 57.11 -1.55 -2.64%

BA Boeing Co. 93.90 -3.04 -3.14%

C Citigroup, Inc. 42.36 -1.47 -3.35%

CAT Caterpillar Inc. 73.57 -4.09 -5.27%

DD E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company 46.87 -1.28 -2.66%

DIS Walt Disney Company (The) (Holding Company) 33.81 -0.97 -2.79%

GE General Electric Company 40.04 -0.75 -1.84%

GM General Motors Corporation 37.60 -2.29 -5.74%

HD The Home Depot, Inc. 30.76 -0.92 -2.90%

HON Honeywell Intl Inc 58.32 -2.37 -3.91%

HPQ Hewlett-Packard Co. 51.40 -1.47 -2.78%

IBM International Business Machines 112.28 -2.52 -2.20%

INTC Intel Corporation 26.30 -0.67 -2.48%

JNJ Johnson & Johnson 64.23 -0.67 -1.03%

JPM JP Morgan & Chase & Co 45.02 -0.88 -1.92%

KO The Coca-Cola Company 58.76 -0.60 -1.01%

MCD McDonald's Corporation 56.42 -0.37 -0.65%

MMM 3m Co 86.62 -8.11 -8.56%

MO Altria Group Inc 70.50 -0.39 -0.55%

MRK Merck & Co., Inc. 53.11 -0.28 -0.52%

MSFT Microsoft Corporation 30.17 -0.99 -3.18%

PFE Pfizer Inc 24.07 -0.47 -1.92%

PG The Procter & Gamble Company 70.80 -0.10 -0.14%

T AT&T Inc. 41.37 -0.44 -1.05%

UTX United Technologies Corporation 76.00 -1.43 -1.85%

VZ Verizon Communications 44.27 -0.70 -1.56%

WMT Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. 44.98 -0.91 -1.98%

XOM Exxon Mobil Corp 92.14 -2.91 -3.06%

Maybe this *KDR last Thurs was the bell at the top?

*key day reversal.

Attachments

• dj30 191007.JPG
    dj30 191007.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 148
Hi Fw,

Sorry mate, But your it POST of the day

You can have me when its my turn, my skins well thick

chilli the Mrs made was well nice :D

Hows the Slippers :?:

Lol indeed. Not so tasty :confused:

Just got back in and surprised to see it broke support. It was indeed a weak bounce on the NQ, but I had figured we would drop on Monday because most of the action usually doesn't take place on a Friday night.

The sell-off on the DOW is less surprising... has been showing signs of weakness all this week. That huge wide spread bar from the FOMC created a vacuum that obviously offered no support. We did nothing special today by filling that.

I'm glad I took my 10 points on the NQ when I had them on the table, it was as good as I could get today considering I was trading against the flow today.

All things considered, I am very delighted to make it a profitable week this week, considering I had more trades stopped out than I can remember for a "long long" time ;)

Post Of The Week

don"t no the volumes , but looks like nice inside bar narrow range , day highs to go tomorrow me thinks :?:

Lol indeed. Not so tasty :confused:

Just got back in and surprised to see it broke support. It was indeed a weak bounce on the NQ, but I had figured we would drop on Monday because most of the action usually doesn't take place on a Friday night.

The sell-off on the DOW is less surprising... has been showing signs of weakness all this week. That huge wide spread bar from the FOMC created a vacuum that obviously offered no support. We did nothing special today by filling that.

I'm glad I took my 10 points on the NQ when I had them on the table, it was as good as I could get today considering I was trading against the flow today.

All things considered, I am very delighted to make it a profitable week this week, considering I had more trades stopped out than I can remember for a "long long" time ;)

At least you avoided the :eek: :eek: :eek: of POST OF THE WEEK that would be me :eek: see above :eek: :eek: :eek:

Congats on profitable week FW, me 2 just the 1 yesterday , very busy at the moment, but could not resist fishing against pull back trend :LOL:

traded Dow Breach of rules again :devilish: :devilish:

Charts, where we are Big picture

Month Week Day

Just to let every one have a look at the 3 big time frames

Don"t want to declare a Bear just yet :?:

or do we

Its not the end , but it could well be the beginning of the end.

Think that was Winston Churchill , but would stand corrected, do get :confused: at times, think I missed a line out :?:

Last edited: