Daily Dax

Its going okay.............bit blooming choppy :rolleyes:

I aint posted the trades as the thread has been really quiet - felt I was talking to myself :cheesy:

Where did you get long from BD ?

pretty much where we are now 535 cash...looking for around 100 points of upside:rolleyes:

btw. havent got skype or anything...:confused:

i'm doing the dax on 3hr gprahs, went long at 7544, but the yanks are ruining everything as usual for everybody. Price is at 7513 now...

edit to say it was looking good at one point when it was at 7567, but i'm in this for the long haul, so hoepfully this is just bump in the road

i'm doing the dax on 3hr gprahs, went long at 7544, but the yanks are ruining everything as usual for everybody. Price is at 7513 now...

edit to say it was looking good at one point when it was at 7567, but i'm in this for the long haul, so hoepfully this is just bump in the road

Yanks are good at spoiling a party....:LOL:
They invited everyone to it y'day with that rally,and then failed to turn up themselves..:LOL:
Dax looks like it's the bloke who's always in the kitchen....

i'm gonna carry on holding as i'm trying a a new less demanding system. Pretty simple stuff really, a couple of moving averages over 3 and 4 hour periods, 5 different indices, just looking for something the pull me a steady 200pts a week that i can gear up. I go back to uni sept to further my degree so i'm not gonna have much time to day trade 16hrs a day lol

Yanks are good at spoiling a party....:LOL:
They invited everyone to it y'day with that rally,and then failed to turn up themselves..:LOL:
Dax looks like it's the bloke who's always in the kitchen....

and the cac 40 is the guy sat home saying he'll go to the party if everyone else does

Dax Today.....

Got a long away this morning long @ 7513 out at 7541. Tried another long around midday got long @7556 with a stop @7536. I was working on the idea that any move north of 70 could mean a run up to the 7615 area. Concur with other posters...the US wrecked the party. Got stopped out about 3 minutes after the wall street open.

Apparently the rally in the US last night was caused by a trader at an investment bank in the states buying 5,400 S&P 500 Contracts rather than the 54 S&P contracts he was supposed to buy.

Anyways, moving sideways doing nothing at the moment. I am still standing by my long over 7570 and I might try getting short under 7500.

Good Luck All

Dax swing targets, we're right in the middle of a range that could break either way as downside/upside targets are both in play. So far the strength of the move from supports suggests limited upward, if down and 7600 isn't breached we have another large downside target in play (not marked yet).

Attachments

• daxswingtargets0308.jpg
    daxswingtargets0308.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 134
Dax has some catching up to do...can't quite figure it out,but I shorted Dax here last night at 7565 with Dow 100 points lower than where it is now..someones algorithm's are up the shoot...:LOL:

More days ltrades like please

I mainly position, but can't resist a day trade, hope I can get a few more like this one

Attachments

• daxir3.jpg
    daxir3.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 150
I mainly position, but can't resist a day trade, hope I can get a few more like this one

nice trade Az:D

i got out of my dax long at dow close yesterday for +20.

interedsting to see how it kicks out of this compression, out all day so pretty sure i'll miss it :devilish:

cant make a call on direction or put a swinger on till get confirmation so will just have to wait and see.

good trading all, hope you get your pips today guys.:cheesy:

sold again.............

sold short another two lots. averaged @7447. Looking for a move down to 7400

No not today, had a day off, took an overnight short on the dow, lubby jubbly:cheesy: Like earning when I'm busy doing something else.

Will be trading DAX all next week, talk then, all the best

closed out

all positions closed. off to the pub.

3 short positions from 7495 - 7432 = 61 x 3 = 183
2 short positions from 7447 - 7432 = 13 x 2 = 26

Trade total = 209

Does anyone have the Anyone know where I can access the A/D figures for the Dax end of day & intraday please