How To Think Correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spam Man said:
Well, if this is the route you want to go down then.....

Ye smell of WEE! And ye missus looks like a DROPPED PIE!!

But I really do pity ye, for ye have been brainwashed.

So, the next time you draw your can, reverse the writing, and you might learn something :idea:

CYOF said:
My, how you easily forget things, a sieve, really.

Do you not happen to remember the child playing the piano, and how this PROCESS actually works, but then again, it was probably your good old buddy, mr professor, mr greatest teacher of all time, who gave you that information, so, you, then been the FOOL you are, been INSPIRED and slicking your hair, come out with such statements, that you continually make.

You are really a FOOL, and although others may have seen you differently in the past, I am sure that they see the real you now.

Yeh, 4 paragraphs sums it all up, as I siad, you really are a FOOL.

Notice how the master dusts off his hands and slips away, leaving the results of his tutelage behind, alone, ranting?

I've seen this movie before.

What If ?

CYOF said:
An "eye for an eye" barjon, no more, no less.

Why do so many not speak on this site, I will tell you why, they do not speak because they are blinded by people who actually think they know everything, when, in reality, all that they are doing is preventing people from acting in their own best interests.

my words may be a little strong at times, but rightly so, for sometimes it needs to be so, politeness is not always the best approach, for if so, then we would all, be always stuck in the "rat race" we are in.

Slainte,

hmm, I have an idea that ,for the sake of humanity , that the people should Sing their differences,indeed all communication to others. This I feel will make for a better connecting of one to the other to all others.

Can we sing and feel anger and hatred at the same? I dont think we can. Its positively soulful and does exactly as that says on the tin.

Now then I suggest all who read this to try and have a day, o'k an hour then, of singing all your spoken words to all others you are communicating to.

Respectfully singing to you fine sir,

" goodbyeee, goodbyee, lala la la la la....."

Hows that for a universal enhancement program of correct thinking?

We need to pump this globally.

But I dont do Fat Biffas . We continue to grind it up towards the weekend... as Tong once said.

Come on lets have a sing song, whos up for it?

Sing it out now ,i'm ready for some lovin

Legion said:
hmm, I have an idea that ,for the sake of humanity , that the people should Sing their differences,indeed all communication to others. This I feel will make for a better connecting of one to the other to all others.

Can we sing and feel anger and hatred at the same?

You're so vain . . .

You prob'ly think this song is about you . . .

:)

dbphoenix said:
Notice how the master dusts off his hands and slips away, leaving the results of his tutelage behind, alone, ranting?

I've seen this movie before.

Yes amazing isn't it. Alas the Master :LOL: is not the only one who possesses this quality. There are others who quietly go about their business of bringing about change, very subtly I might add, and in ways that don't become apparent for a very long time, to some, but are glaringly obvious to others.

Another thing....attention seeking terminal wafflers will always be there i'm afraid.
Why use 100 words when 10 will do......it's beyond me....simplicity at all times.

Spam Man said:
Well, if this is the route you want to go down then.....

Ye smell of WEE! And ye missus looks like a DROPPED PIE!!

Don't insult third parties. I would not like it done to one of mine.

Split

relatives ?

Spam Man said:
How many have you got?

Do you know these guys :D

Attachments

• spamman2uy.jpeg
    spamman2uy.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 160
  • spamcans.jpeg
    spamcans.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 163
My My My, amazing how the herd has gathered.

All will now see why the thread should not have been shifted, but then again, it was only a matter of time before it happened.

YE all have now come as usual, once the door has been opened for YE by the uneducated, the so called masters of nothing, for YE all are surely FOOLS.

As Socrtaes rightly says - good riddance to YE all, and yet again, YE prove him right.

I will no longer waste my valuable time here, for I indeed, have much better things to do.

Not only are YE FOOLS but YE are STUPID FOOLS.

My My My, amazing how the herd has gathered.

All will now see why the thread should not have been shifted, but then again, it was only a matter of time before it happened.

YE all have now come as usual, once the door has been opened for YE by the uneducated, the so called masters of nothing, for YE all are surely FOOLS.

As Socrtaes rightly says - good riddance to YE all, and yet again, YE prove him right.

I will no longer waste my valuable time here, for I indeed, have much better things to do.

As you insist on taking this to the playground I seem to remember "It takes one to know one and a bigger one to tell one"

CYOF said:

At Last

The penny drops for this poor soul. He once mentioned elimination of noise as being a key component of correct thinking.

I would respectfully suggest that contributing to silly threads on message boards is probably subjecting ones self to the worst possible noise pollution imaginable. These things are here only for entertainment value.

CYOF you have at last learned a valuable lesson,

Regards
zup

zupcon said:
CYOF you have at last learned a valuable lesson,

Unfortunately, no. He got had and doesn't even know it. But then he isn't the first, and won't be the last.

Bye, bye, CY. :cry:

You've been on quite a journey since you arrived here haven't you CYOF?

All nice and friendly to start with :

CYOF said:
Looking forward to learning some new things here, and happy to put forward my thoughts.
CYOF said:
Hi All,

I hope to learn from all your experiences and will share what I have experienced to date.

Name = CYOF

Location = Ireland

Alarm bells started ringing with your doomed attempt to set up a forum for pinching other peoples' trading methods :

CYOF said:
All,

Please review the latest CTM forum layout and let me know your honest opinion?

Regards,

CYOF

And, not long after, you fell in with a bad crowd....

CYOF said:
As I said Socrates , I like your posts.

...after which things took a turn for the strange :

CYOF said:
So, you can listen to me waffling on about The Truth, and the Exodus, and the Pharaoh's
CYOF said:
have no fear, for it is really the little Leprechaun that tells me everything to write - and you all thought it was something Mystical, but I fooled you all, for it is just PURE MAGIC!,

Before we triumphantly arrive at :

CYOF said:

Straight out of the textbook, but with an Olde English twist. Thanks for coming CYOF, you've been a great laugh!

Spam Man said:
You've been on quite a journey since you arrived here haven't you CYOF?

All nice and friendly to start with :

Alarm bells started ringing with your doomed attempt to set up a forum for pinching other peoples' trading methods :

And, not long after, you fell in with a bad crowd....

...after which things took a turn for the strange :

Before we triumphantly arrive at :

Straight out of the textbook, but with an Olde English twist. Thanks for coming CYOF, you've been a great laugh!

Excellent analysis

Split

“Many people would rather die than think”. I think I’ll die before I hear an original and coherent thought from CYOF. The guy is without shame. I blame too much poteen and the Catholic Church.

“you've been a great laugh!” Funny in the way the aristocracy used see the inmates of Bedlam.

We may learn something from the Italians; we certainly won’t from this mad Irishman.

If he revealed the Holy Grail, who would listen?

Grant.

Status
Not open for further replies.