New Version Ichimoku Charts

GruntnoWay said:
On ftse 100 - about 10seconds. Only share showing today is Sainsbury's ;)
Ahaa........getting somewhere now. I'm finding that I'm getting quite a good signal on 5:15:30
with turning line crossing up through upper cloud.
Regards

N.

I use Ichimoku exclusively together with a DMI and ADX overlay as well as an Aroon on a five minute chart. It doesn’t take long to master Ichimoku and when you have you will not wish to trade any other way. Cornelius Luca has written a good explanation of the system on T2W which is easy to follow and there are also others on the internet.

It is important that Ichimoku is put on the chart and not below it; otherwise it loses its value.

Ichimoku was designed to be used on DAILY charts only. If you trade longer periods than a daily chart it will not be as useful.

Ichimoku trading signals are very reliable and lucrative.

Anyone who hasn’t made the effort to master Ichimoku shouldn’t be trading in my opinion. It is probably the most successful trading method of all and at a glance, provides all the information needed to make a trading decision.

Japanese and Russian traders are very successfully and exclusively trading Ichimoku so anyone who isn’t needs to do some self assessment.

Phil

Nildes said:
Has anyone had the opportunity to try these out yet?
Any comments?

Regards

N.

Nildes said:
Has anyone had the opportunity to try these out yet?
Any comments?

Regards

N.

Must confess.

I've never come across Ichimoku....

but I know his sister....

.....Fanny.

:cheesy:

I'm still looking at Ichimoku. I use weekly and monthly with same periods. They work very well indeed. I am still a P+F nut though.

Hi,

Is there anyone can help me to find metastock formula for Ichimoku Level II?
I already try to find it but I did not find one...

BR// Aresu

Hi mayfly

This was available in....yes you have guessed it...Metastock since 1998 as an add on that one can programme in MS...

I used it and ditched it soon after.......

If you need some reading material then I will e mail it to you....

Hope things are well....

regards