Lets start with EUR/USD .
tough trading time ahead .

Best Regards
Stormy :cool:

Attachments

• stormyfxeurusd2006.gif
    stormyfxeurusd2006.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 553
would you mind explaining the relationship between gold and USD? I am sure there are a lot of people in here who would love to learn more about it.

Thanks.

Hi Stormygold.

Concerning your 1st post about EUR/USD : If what Wikipedia says here about the "Petroeuro" holds true, I would say it's more of a correction than a downtrend...

Comments, please!

zirkus said:
Hi Stormygold.

Concerning your 1st post about EUR/USD : If what Wikipedia says here about the "Petroeuro" holds true, I would say it's more of a correction than a downtrend...

Comments, please!

Hi ,

Yes maybe , everything is possible .
but if you check the EUR/USD chart , my forecast is for a range trading action into the downmov .
but i realy dont see any USD collapse , in fact i think the USD will continue to outperform , check the USD IDX chart .

Best regards
Stormy :cool:

stormygolds said:
in fact i think the USD will continue to outperform , check the USD IDX chart .

If anything there seems to be historically more _negative_ than positive correlation between US Indexes and EUR/USD, possibly due to inflation (but not this year, I admit).

Dollar may also be gaining some strenght in the short term due to rising oil prices, and of course there are many other factors in play. But the bottom line remains: unless the US with its allies can somehow prevent or sabotage the launching of the Iran's euro-denominated oil bourse (possibly with EU-imposed trade sanctions), and do this _without going to war_, the Greenback will suffer.

Kind Regards, Zirkus

stormygolds said:
USD IDX , 2006 outlook

USD idx closed above 88.60 (61.8 fib of 2005.09.05->2005.11.16 advance) , strange behaviour and spiking market ... lets see whats next .

regards
stormy :cool:

Hi ,all .

GBP/USD ,

Price Action :
strong sell on rally trading action and longterm dwon trend being confirmed (3 trest) .

Volume Action :
Bulls<>Bears battle may be nearing an end , bulls are on the retreat while bears are showing signs of strength .

id better be with bears for the comming weeks .

Best regards to all .
Stormy :)

PS : i welcome all analysis request : anything (stocks , fx(any pair) , bonds , commodities .. etc)

Attachments

• stormyfx-gbpusd02feb2005.gif
    stormyfx-gbpusd02feb2005.gif
    28 KB · Views: 276
Sterling outlook ... something big is on the way !

Attachments

• STORMYFX-gbpchf.gif
    STORMYFX-gbpchf.gif
    30.4 KB · Views: 280