The Journey from the Basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Five Concentric Rings.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The number five is a very important number. It keeps recurring all the time. I say this as a result of repeated observations of multifaceted and interlinking principles.The supreme trading mindset encapsulates these principles. Ordinary mindsets do not encapsulate anything significant. This is
why ordinary people who approach this topic very soon find out there is a huge mountain to climb.

Only the very stupid or very lazy would say otherwise, but in the end analysis I do not see it as difficult.
All of it is obvious. It is obvious to me and I cannot grip onto why it is not obvious to everyone else.
I find this truly baffling.

Yet there are individuals who persistently argue, and what is very frustrating is that they argue without having a proper and totally complete understanding of what it is we are in, or posssibly it is that they argue just for the sake of being manholes, and to aggravate the others.

The following I trust will in great measure elucidate how it is that the majority, as a consequence of not applying the correct thinking processes fail to find the route. I am going to signpost this route, but regrettably I cannot and will not walk it for you. It is up to you to make the effort (the supreme effort) to walk the route and scale the mountain yourself.

This route is far from easy, and then it begins to incline upwards, and then later even steeper and then vertical and then upside down nearly, not unlike walking on the ceiling and banging your head on the floor
and then after all this is done, if you have the right character in the first place, it will become easier, and if not, you will not be able to climb in the first place, as you will slide down again to where it is you started.

This is because of all the distractions you have to resist., and you will remain at the base of the mountain, where nearly everybody is, knitting and gossiping and hunting for shortcuts that do not exist, as for example from their multidimensional screens and programs in which they see everything and understand nothing.

Even if you are able to climb a little way, and just attain mechanical profiiency, already that is much more than most ordinary people can achieve. What deters most ordinary people from progressing is their HP.
The quality, the condition of their HP, that is, and how they view themselves in all of this. The public believes itself to be competent on the basis of their individual and collective life experiences but unfortunately it is not the case.

Even the experts, who may be experts in their own field, when they enter this arena for which they are not prepared find all they know to be useless and, in many cases actually a hindrance.This is unless they are developed. If they are developed in terms of a higher level of awareness coupled with self governance of the highest order only then can they make progress.

This is not intended to be demeaning or otherwise to a lot of people who, according to their abilities notwithstanding the inabilities engendered by the HP try persistently, but the public, with respect, remain and are the goat.

Hereunder I list and explain what is required, of course most people may regard this as arcane, or unnecessary, without realising to what extent the HP is sabotaging their potential.

It is only when you realise and accept that you are ready to make the huge sacrifice that leads to independence and freedom, this sacrifice involves opportunity cost, which is a term in economics meaning to go without one thing in order to have another. The OC here is to avoid what appears to be easy and go for what is most difficult. By this I mean finding a way through the defences of the HP in order to be able to create the TP, as described and discussed in detail in previous posts.

There are 5 rings. These rings are concentric. They get progressively smaller in diameter. They intangibly stack one on top of the other in a cone shape, if you can imagine that as an abstract concept.

Ring No 5 is the base ring: ~ Knowledge, the correct knowledge.

Ring No 4is the next one up :~ Awareness.

Ring No 3 is the next one up :~ Trading Persona.

Ring No 2 is the second last tier :~ Total Serenity.

Ring No 1 is the top ring :~ The Eye.

5. A complete mindmap of how everything works.

4. Abstract "knowing".

3. The finished and properly armoured TP.

2. Impartiality.

1. The Ultimate Prize.

I hope this is helpful to you in your endeavours to attain Market Mastery via Mastery of Self.
I now have to take time off from all of this as I have much to attend to in the next 5 - 8 months, as a
consequence of having had to make time for all this, but I assure you that if you consider all of what
I have explained to be of benefit, then I feel gratified by the excercise, to your benefit and my satisfaction.

Kind Regards,

SOCRATES

If this is to be your last post for some time I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance and would like to think that we will hear from you at some time in the future.

Regards

bracke

Socrates

Seconded -your knowledge is truly priceless

Attachments

• THANK YOU FOR THIS KNOWLEDGE SOCRATES.doc
    20 KB · Views: 560
Last edited:
Well, I suppose I'll miss you as well you old goat. And as a fully paid-up Kipper, you have to know, I was paying attention the whole time.

As this thread is now effectively closed - where are the rest of us going to hang out?

And what the heck are we going to talk about?

Socrates

I would like to thank you most sincerely for all your hard work and effort.
I will endeavour to develop as you have explained.

Jayray

Well I am already feeling withdrawal symptoms. There is nothing left to do but go and look for the base of the escarpment.....
JO

"Well, I suppose I'll miss you as well you old goat. And as a fully paid-up Kipper"

I was looking forwards to the Goat and Kipper animal story as well...........!!

aw shucks.......maybe later......... :confused:

All the stories and lessons will be very much missed!
Many thanks for all you efforts, especially in the face of such adversity!
I trust you benefitted as much from the exercise as I'm sure the many posters and lurkers did. :)
Cheers
Q

SOCRATES said:
I now have to take time off from all of this as I have much to attend to in the next 5 - 8 months, as a consequence of having had to make time for all this,
QUOTE]

Information shock.
TP acknowledges and deals with it and does not allow emotion.

:)

Best wishes and thanks.
Glenn

Thanks Socrates your kindness patience and experience is appreciated.

Triplepack

Socrates

Thank you - you have educated all who would listen and irritated some who wouldn't but, above all, you have stimulated us all to think and that has been priceless. All good fortune to you.

Regards

Jon

Just read the recent postings on this thread.

The points being

1) A mechanical route forward in space and time as Soc actually hinted in one of his last posts was his aim, is a very dangerous route to follow.
2) A far better route, and a far more complex one, is to introspect and understand rather than create some sort of extraneous persona to serve trading purposes, even though this TP may save a child's life (now I am barfing)
3) Many have fallen in following false idols and most as a result, sooner or later, on the realisation that their idol was false after all.

jimbo57 said:
Just read the recent postings on this thread.

The points being

1) A mechanical route forward in space and time as Soc actually hinted in one of his last posts was his aim, is a very dangerous route to follow.
2) A far better route, and a far more complex one, is to introspect and understand rather than create some sort of extraneous persona to serve trading purposes, even though this TP may save a child's life (now I am barfing)
3) Many have fallen in following false idols and most as a result, sooner or later, on the realisation that their idol was false after all.
OK jimbo. You have the floor.

Why is the 'mechanical route forward' dangerous?

Why is to introspect and understand a better route?

And why is your idol a better idol and one in which we can trust we wont fall?

You're not offering any different framework to that which has already been offered. So why do you wash whiter than white?

TheBramble said:
OK jimbo. You have the floor.

Why is the 'mechanical route forward' dangerous?

Why is to introspect and understand a better route?

And why is your idol a better idol and one in which we can trust we wont fall?

You're not offering any different framework to that which has already been offered. So why do you wash whiter than white?

In your order:

The mechanical route is more dangerous, beacause if you dont understand why the engine breaks down, you can't fix it because you don't know how (Witness Japan in the last 15 years)

We are what we are and we are all created equal. The truth lies within all of us, once that is found then progressing and projecting becomes a way of life, not an artificial edifice. To build on a rocky foundation is to build something that will ultimately collapse.

I don't think I suggested my idol is better, in fact I don't think I suggested I have an idol at all. That is the point.

I do not wash whiter than white.
I merely see the world as grey.
With bright piercings of light.
That make the difference.

"And why is your idol a better idol and one in which we can trust we wont fall?"

Perhaps his idol has been polished with Brasso? ;)

All that glitters is not gold

Status
Not open for further replies.