Swing low

From Traderpedia

(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 19:01, 23 October 2005 (edit)
barjon (Talk | contribs)

← Previous diff
Current revision (12:23, 24 October 2005) (edit) (undo)
Rhody Trader (Talk | contribs)
Line 2: Line 2:

Current revision

When an instrument is in an upward trend it will commonly retrace part of its upward movement before continuing its upward trend. The low point of the retracement is called a swing low