The encyclopedia of trading knowledge, that everyone can contribute to
Started in June 2005, we are currently working on 795 articles
A 1-2-3 formation is a well known chart pattern which crops up regularly across most liquid markets. Unlike some chart patterns such as a triangle or head and shoulders, which are subjective in nature, a 1-2-3 formation can be accurately defined by an objective set of rules.
Commonly known as "Trader Vic", Victor Sperandeo included this simple definition in one of his books.
Following a trend, a 1-2-3 high or low is confirmed if:...
| |How to Get Involved
The success of the Traderpedia is dependent on the collective efforts of those that contribute. Getting involved is easier than you might think. Here are some places to start:
| |Official Launch - Prize Giveaway
Celebrate the official launch of T2W's Traderpedia with our Prize Giveaway:
- Daily Prizedraw - Make a contribution to the Traderpedia any day between Fri, July 22nd and Sun, July 31st and you could win in our daily prizedraw.
- Weekly Best Contribution - Plus, every week, we'll be giving away a prize to the member who's made the most worthwhile contribution over the past week.
Read the full details in the Traderpedia Forum.
| |Getting Started
If you're new to the Traderpedia, the best places to start are the Help Guide and the FAQ.
Navigate the Traderpedia
- Search using the box on the left
- Browse a list of categories
- View a list of all pages
- Take a shortcut to the major topics: