A 1-2-3 formation is a well known chart pattern which crops up regularly across most liquid markets. Unlike some chart patterns such as a triangle or head and shoulders, which are subjective in nature, a 1-2-3 formation can be accurately defined by an objective set of rules.
Commonly known as "Trader Vic", Victor Sperandeo included this simple definition in one of his books.
Following a trend, a 1-2-3 high or low is confirmed if:...
| |How to Get Involved
The success of the Traderpedia is dependent on the collective efforts of those that contribute. Getting involved is easier than it seems. Here are some places to start:
- Remember that only logged in T2W members can edit pages
- Practice your editing skills in the Sandpit
- Familiarise yourself with our editing Checklist
- Follow any red link to create a page that doesn't exist
- Browse the list of Stubs that need immediate attention
- Read the list of Dos and don'ts
| |Getting Started
If you're new to the Traderpedia, the best places to start are the Help Guide and the FAQ.
Navigate the Traderpedia
- Search using the box on the left
- Browse a list of categories
- View a list of all pages
- Take a shortcut to the major topics: