The Essentials of Trading Course
In this first ever "The Essentials of Trading Course" John Forman covers every aspect of successful trading, including:
- Understanding order entry and position management for smooth, efficient trading.
- Knowing what influences prices and how the markets move.
- How to build a strong trading plan aimed at reaching your trading goals.
- Managing the risk of your trades and your overall portfolio.
- Using market analysis to identify good trading opportunities.
- Developing and testing effective trading systems.
- Knowing the pitfalls and traps that cost traders money.
I Introduction and Getting Started
II Trading Mechanics
III Price Action and its Influences
IV Building the Trading Plan
V Risk & Money Management
VI Market Analysis
VII Trading System Design & Testing
VIII Trading System Results and Position Size
IX Putting it all Together and Moving Ahead
The seven week course features:
Twice weekly audio/video "lectures" , each about an hour in length, and provided to you as downloads you can play right on your computer, allowing you to work through examples and exercises side-by-side.
A weekly live call to discuss the focal points of the week, provide support, answer questions, and even talk about goings on in the markets. I also will be bringing in some outside experts to go in to further detail on specific topics.
A dedicated web site area where all of the course materials and resources are posted. That includes the lectures, recordings of the weekly calls, and additional support materials.
A class blog for the posting and answering of questions as well as the discussion of course and market related topics.
A dedicated course email account through which you can address to me directly any questions you may have.
Your Money-Back Guarantee from John Forman:
You have my unconditional promise that if at any point you are not satisfied with the course, you will get a refund. No questions asked. It's that simple. You will get 100% of your money back if you request a refund in the first 3 weeks, and a pro-rated amount any time thereafter.
To secure your place and for further details please click HERE