EXANTE is a next generation brokerage company that aims to give its clients access to a broad range of financial instruments and markets. With EXANTE you get access to 25+ markets with 35000+ instruments like stocks & ETFs, futures, indices, options and even bitcoins from a single account. Our all-in-one multi-product platform ensures optimal portfolio overview and an extensive global reach. In 2012 Exante launched Bitcoin Fund exclusively available on EXANTE platform. It was claimed "The Best Performing Fund in History" (source: Bloomberg) with 4,847% return of during 2013.
Why trade with EXANTE:
STOCKS and ETFs
- Fees up to 0.02$ per share. No hidden fees: no account fee, no non-activity fee, no minimum trades, no platform fee, no pay-out fee
- Single trading account for the varied, multi-product portfolio
- Over 35,000+ Stocks
- 25+ major exchanges including NYSE, NASDAQ, LSE, NYSE Euronext, XFRA, MICEX, CME, CBOE, and many others
- Fast execution, ultra low latency (up to 10ms)
- Live prices
- Proprietary trading platform with support of the FIX protocol and cross-platform client for Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.
- Spreads from zero pips on major currency pairs
- Fast executionTransparent order book
- 24-hour liquidity
- API integration and support
- Hedge currency exposure of stock investments by trading FX from the same account
FUTURES and OPTIONS
- Single trading account for your varied, multi-product portfolio
- 50+ exchanges around the world, 7000+ instruments
- Options on more than 6000 stocks, indicies and futures are available
- Trade agricultural products, oil and energies, base metals, precious metals, bonds, currencies, short-term interest rates, meats, softs and stock indices
- Fast execution, ultra low latency (10ms and lower)
- Access to deep liquidity
- Automatic exercise and settlement on expiry.
- Bitcoin Fund exclusively available on EXANTE's platform
- Bitcoin trading available from a single multi-product trading account
- You can trade in blocks
- The fund manages wallet security
- You can't accidently delete Bitcoins in your fund
EXANTE, as an EU-regulated investment firm, falls under the MiFID's jurisdiction and has as such implemented all necessary legal requirements, protocols and policies to ensure full compliance with the directive. EXANTE Ltd. was founded in 2011, Its headquarters are located in Malta and it holds an Investment Services License issued by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA).
Country: United Kingdom
This broker doesn't have any reviews yet
You need to be logged in to post reviews