Mechanical Trading Systems
A wide variety of flexible trading systems that combine sophisticated technical analysis with trading psychology theory
Mechanical Trading Systems examines the development process for choosing and using mechanical trading systems in conjunction with trader psychology. This book discusses:
- the advantages and disadvantages of mechanical trading systems
- the dangers in system development and how to avoid them
- the optimal methods for back-testing trading systems
- position sizing and other risk quantification tools
- methods of improving rates of return on investments without significantly increasing risk.
Most importantly, through a detailed examination of various types of unsuccessful trader personality traits (e.g., fearfulness, greed, and impatience), the book recommends different types of trading systems for a diverse array of trader types.
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Publish date: 2005
This book doesn't have any reviews yet
You need to be logged in to post reviews