Options as a Strategic Investment
Lawrence G. McMillan, a recognized expert on options, builds from a solid foundation in the basic properties and advantages of options, listed and non-equity, to detail scores of proven techniques and tactics for a wide array of market scenarios.
Now newly revised, updated and expanded, the best-selling guide that has sold over 100,000 copies, gives serious investors hundreds of market-tested strategies to maximize the earnings potential of their portfolio while reducing downside risk - regardless of how the market is performing. Reflecting today's market realities and the new innovative options products available, this cutting-edge edition of a classic features:
- An in-depth analysis of volatility and volatility trading. Updated information on all stock option strategies, reflecting recent market conditions.
- Buy and sell strategies for Long Term Equity Anticipation Securities (LEAPs).
- Detailed guidance for investing in the growing field of structured products.
- The latest developments in futures and futures options.
- The market impact of the most recent changes in the margin rules.
Comprehensive, enlightening, and empowering, packed with graphs and charts to clarify profit and loss potential, margin requirements, and criteria for selection of a position, Options as a Strategic Investment remains the definitive, indispensable resource for investors determined to master the world of options - and profit.
Publish date: 2001
This book doesn't have any reviews yet
You need to be logged in to post reviews