Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it easy to enter the FX contest?
Absolutely, just visit the new contest page here: http://www.trade2win.com/forex-contests and follow the easy to follow steps.
2. How much does it cost to enter a contest?
Absolutely nothing, totally free!
3. What prizes do you offer?
The prizes vary every month and range from top of the range electronic gadgets such as iPad 2, Kindle Fires to Amazon vouchers and magazine subscriptions.
4. Are the price spreads the same as in a live FX account.
Yes! We've built a sophisticated platform that takes a LIVE feed so your spreads will be the same as those offered on an actual live broker account.
5. What exactly is ForexDesk? Is it part of Trade2Win?
ForexDesk is a website fully owned and managed by T2W. It's a free, open platform for forex traders to share their trading and make it super simple to follow other traders.
6. HOW DO I WIN?!
Finish the contest with more profit than anyone else. Well, no one said it was going to be easy!
7. How can I check if I am winning on a day by day basis?
Just visit the new contests page where we have a handy daily update of the leaderboard listing the current top performers, so you can check where you are on any day during a current contest.
8. Can I have more than one entry?
No, you can only have one entry per member per contest. We want to be fair to everyone.
9. I use Metatrader(MT4) for trading; can I use it for the contest?
We do offer integration with Metatrader 4, but it's currently in beta so you might experience some bugs . More info here.
10. If I win a contest; how do I receive delivery of my prize?
In most cases we will send out prizes via courier but some instances mean that we may have to send cash alternatives in exceptional circumstances.
11. Where can I find your contest rules?
You can find a copy of our contest rules on the contest's overview page.
12. I still have a question that's not been answered. How can I contact you?
If the question relates to the ForexDesk platform then please use the ForexDesk Support Site. If the question relates to the contest itself, feel free to leave a comment via the competition thread linked from the contest's overview page. Finally, you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.