Trading the Indices with Algorithms

This is a discussion on Trading the Indices with Algorithms within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe If you can demonstrate real profits with this algo, I will be happy make you a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:48pm   #25
Joined Oct 2017
Cyberraul started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
If you can demonstrate real profits with this algo, I will be happy make you a trading system for free. Then all you have to do is to spend 10 minutes each day to count your money. Rest of the time, you are free to do whatever you like.
Gee, that sounds almost too good to be true ! You know what they say, if it sounds too good to be true m it problably isn't
Cyberraul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:56pm   #26
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberraul View Post
Gee, that sounds almost too good to be true ! You know what they say, if it sounds too good to be true m it problably isn't
No , serioulsy Joe Its very accurate and it works , Of course I would not want to prove it to you, I would want you to prove it to yourself , and that would take some time on your part... we could talk more , got attend to the open, now ..
Old Oct 8, 2017, 11:24pm   #27
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
I would want you to prove it to yourself
Ok, call a signal, I put money on it.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Cyberraul
Old Oct 9, 2017, 12:38am   #28
Joined Oct 2017
Cyberraul started this thread [QUOTE=EnlightenedJoe;2973792]Ok, call a signal, I put money on it.[/QUOTE

Can you join me on Teamviewer and Skype ? I like to show you ! I trade mostly American open , and I particular like the afternoon goose up, or ramp up , which seems to come around the same time everyday , I used to work nites, but the range is too limited , the range in the day mkt has been great ....
Attached Thumbnails
ym-6-min-channel-pre-goose.png  
Old Oct 9, 2017, 12:40am   #29
Joined Oct 2017
Cyberraul started this thread [QUOTE=Cyberraul;2973806]
Quote:
Ok, call a signal, I put money on it.[/QUOTE

Can you join me on Teamviewer and Skype ? I like to show you ! I trade mostly American open , and I particular like the afternoon goose up, or ramp up , which seems to come around the same time everyday , I used to work nites, but the range is too limited , the range in the day mkt has been great ....
that's a 6 min , just to map put the range, that way I know how high they gonna ramp it , but we can go to the 1 min to get exact signals to catch the swings
Old Oct 9, 2017, 12:46am   #30
Joined Oct 2017
Cyberraul started this thread [QUOTE=Cyberraul;2973808]
Quote:

that's a 6 min , just to map put the range, that way I know how high they gonna ramp it , but we can go to the 1 min to get exact signals to catch the swings
Here is the 1 min , on that downswing , I put a purple circle when all the Algos are in agremment , which make it for a very high probability trade !
thanks Let me know if ur interested in making some serious money, I am !
the fact that you are on a different tine zone might work to our advantage !
Attached Thumbnails
nq-1-min.png  
Old Oct 9, 2017, 12:52am   #31
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Ok, call a signal, I put money on it.
All right , that the attitute ! Like Greg Mannerino says "Lets rip the face off this market !" LOL, I like this guy ! ............

Last edited by Cyberraul; Oct 9, 2017 at 12:58am.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 12:57am   #32
Joined Oct 2017