PIA First Trading Signal Service - Any good?

This is a discussion on PIA First Trading Signal Service - Any good? within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Hi all, I'm looking to get back into trading after some time away. As I'm working full time I think ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 12, 2016, 8:08pm   #1
Joined May 2010
PIA First Trading Signal Service - Any good?

Hi all,

I'm looking to get back into trading after some time away. As I'm working full time I think it would be good to use a signal service for a while.

PIA First look promising but I'm just wondering if anyone on here uses them and if how good the service is? Perhaps there are better signal services out there?

I'm also wondering what platform would be best if I was going to use a signal service. I've used Oanda before and they were good but I'm currently using the spread betting within IG. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Thanks.
nkingy2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2016, 8:31pm   #2
Joined Jul 2004
have you tried building something in proorder?

http://www.prorealcode.com/library/?...ing-strategies

(.as an alternative to a signal provider..)
kalott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2016, 8:56pm   #3
Joined May 2010
nkingy2003 started this thread I don't think I'm experience enough yet to build my strategy.
nkingy2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2016, 10:15pm   #4
Joined Jul 2004
ok

you could try some of the strategies, its easy if you have activated prorealtime

just download it and backtest it and then run it on DEMO

try one of this for example on stocks daily, backtest to find a stock (or something else ) and when you find something that looks good then put it on demo

http://www.prorealcode.com/prorealti...larry-connors/

http://www.prorealcode.com/prorealti...-qqq-strategy/

its free of charge and you can turn off the computer and do your work
kalott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2017, 1:19pm   #5

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkingy2003 View Post
Hi all,

I'm looking to get back into trading after some time away. As I'm working full time I think it would be good to use a signal service for a while.

PIA First look promising but I'm just wondering if anyone on here uses them and if how good the service is? Perhaps there are better signal services out there?

I'm also wondering what platform would be best if I was going to use a signal service. I've used Oanda before and they were good but I'm currently using the spread betting within IG. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Did you try the PIA First service?
nohare13 is offline   Reply With Quote