Automated Trading - Is there hope?

This is a discussion on Automated Trading - Is there hope? within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by BeginnerJoe Go pat, here's your chance. Don't forget to show a statement. Wish I could help you ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 5, 2012, 10:24am   #46
 
Pat494's Avatar
Joined Mar 2004
Re: Automated Trading - Is there hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeginnerJoe View Post
Go pat, here's your chance. Don't forget to show a statement.
Wish I could help you out Joe but I am not profitable there yet.

__________________
Love your own area.
Long live NIMBYISM

for quality of life.

The Westcountry is being overrun with
grotty new estates
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2012, 3:26pm   #47
Joined Jan 2012
Re: Automated Trading - Is there hope?

Pat which traders are you copying?
hellrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2012, 3:36pm   #48
 
Pat494's Avatar
Joined Mar 2004
Re: Automated Trading - Is there hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrise View Post
Pat which traders are you copying?
I've been chopping and changing but currently I have
Profix
Droid
dengan
for 333
AZ eur/usd
Azar consulting

What do you think of this lot ?
__________________
Love your own area.
Long live NIMBYISM

for quality of life.

The Westcountry is being overrun with
grotty new estates
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2012, 3:49pm   #49
Joined Jun 2011
Re: Automated Trading - Is there hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
Wish I could help you out Joe but I am not profitable there yet.

Then try a demo account. Pips are easier to make in a demo account since you wouldn't have a counterparty needing a profit from you.
BeginnerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2012, 3:53pm   #50
 
Pat494's Avatar
Joined Mar 2004
Re: Automated Trading - Is there hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeginnerJoe View Post
Then try a demo account. Pips are easier to make in a demo account since you wouldn't have a counterparty needing a profit from you.
Fortunately it is only a demo account. phew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Love your own area.
Long live NIMBYISM

for quality of life.

The Westcountry is being overrun with
grotty new estates
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2012, 11:55am   #51
Joined Oct 2011
Re: Automated Trading - Is there hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
I've been chopping and changing but currently I have
Profix
Droid
dengan
for 333
AZ eur/usd
Azar consulting

What do you think of this lot ?
AZ eur/usd - this one is loosing why did you follow him?? dump him.
Profix - is quite an ond system, lately results are not very great but for some reason i like it.
why do not you try QuoVadisFX, QuoVadisFX, tudou11, f8........i've got some really nice performance with them lately.
robbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2012, 12:03pm   #52
 
Pat494's Avatar
Joined Mar 2004
Re: Automated Trading - Is there hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbert View Post
AZ eur/usd - this one is loosing why did you follow him?? dump him.
Profix - is quite an ond system, lately results are not very great but for some reason i like it.
why do not you try QuoVadisFX, QuoVadisFX, tudou11, f8........i've got some really nice performance with them lately.
I had Quo Vadis recently but he had a bad patch and I dumped him.
Funny you should mention AZ - it looks to me that he is the only one to be profitable recently.
Attached Thumbnails
az.png  
__________________
Love your own area.
Long live NIMBYISM

for quality of life.

The Westcountry is being overrun with
grotty new estates
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2012, 12:06pm   #53
Joined Oct 2011
Re: Automated Trading - Is there hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
I had Quo Vadis recently but he had a bad patch and I dumped him.
Funny you should mention AZ - it looks to me that he is the only one to be profitable recently.
I was looking at this one: Trader Performance - AZ Eur/Usd tecno
my bad!! appologies!
robbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2012, 12:27pm   #54
 
Pat494's Avatar
Joined Mar 2004
Re: Automated Trading - Is there hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbert View Post
I was looking at this one: Trader Performance - AZ Eur/Usd tecno
my bad!! appologies!
Must have 2 accounts I suppose
__________________
Love your own area.
Long live NIMBYISM

for quality of life.

The Westcountry is being overrun with
grotty new estates
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2012, 5:10pm   #55
 
chase1's Avatar
Joined Mar 2011
Re: Automated Trading - Is there hope?

demo slightly performed better hahah
chase1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2012, 6:24pm   #56
Joined Jun 2011
Re: Automated Trading - Is there hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase1 View Post
demo slightly performed better hahah
You seem happy. You can buy lunch using demo pips, or something ?
BeginnerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2012, 10:04am   #57
Joined Oct 2011
Re: Automated Trading - Is there hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ahsan View Post
Automated trading is good in all aspects if driven by a good and trust worthy broker. I used to trade through the same from years and nothing found any harm at all. Even i used some free signals like fxrepl******* it is like zulutrade.
it is fully compatible with my software in MT4.
so is zulutrade...fully compatible with lots of platforms.
ive checked this fxrepl*******.......nth really impressive but another broker's platform out there. btw, you know that forex metal also cooperate with zulutrade lool i thing you should switch.
robbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 8:00pm   #58
 
0 Posts
Joined Dec 2012
Re: Automated Trading - Is there hope?

Many things been said here, fun to read.
Pro Autotrading,
Financialarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 9:46am   #59
Joined Oct 2011
Re: Automated Trading - Is there hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialarts View Post
Many things been said here, fun to read.
Pro Autotrading,
are you a follower as well?? or a trader at zulutrade?
robbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 10:21am   #60
 
0 Posts
Joined Dec 2012
Re: Automated Trading - Is there hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbert View Post
are you a follower as well?? or a trader at zulutrade?
Zulutrade has to many restrictions for me to be a signal provider.
They got there own brokerage aaafx
You'll get the same live support people for both who aren't always the smartest bunch.
Zulutrade payout for signal providers always takes about 2 months, if you're lucky. otherwise they find some reason why they shouldn't pay you.
to many restrictions.

Not the following kind of trader, I prefer having the trades done directly by a robot rather than copy them.
Autotrading is the future, but I don't believe mirror trading is.
Financialarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Excel Trading /partially completed automated trading signal provider jimmy2shoes First Steps 0 Jul 20, 2011 2:28pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)