The Master Trader Home Study Course

This is a discussion on The Master Trader Home Study Course within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by Skimbleshanks You've not answered my question. To repeat, I asked you if you are Ishmail Downes? Or ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 20, 2004, 4:44pm   #25
Joined Aug 2004
Mr Diamond started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimbleshanks
You've not answered my question.

To repeat, I asked you if you are Ishmail Downes? Or are you connected in any way with IDER Marketing?
Am I Ishmail Downes? NO... am I connected to IDER Marketing, yes I suppose, I am a customer of theirs!!!
Mr Diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2004, 5:08pm   #26
Joined Jun 2003
Ishmail Downes seems like a man of many talents. Is the footballer highlighted at the link below in any way related to the trader? "I think we should be told."

http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/arch...hift_lions.php

Sean
Old Sep 20, 2004, 8:38pm   #27

Joined Nov 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Diamond
Am I Ishmail Downes? NO... am I connected to IDER Marketing, yes I suppose, I am a customer of theirs!!!
How odd.

Then why do you use the email address ishmail@?

And why do you use a URL which is registered to IDER Marketing?

Are you therefore attempting to deceive people on T2W by pretending to be someone else? I remind you of your first post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Diamond
I wanted to tell you about a system that I have been following now for around 6 months. I've purchased quite a few trading systems, including Vince Stanziones (groan). The system is contained in the Master Trader Home Study Course - http://www.idermarketing.co.uk .

For the first time in my trading endeavours, I can confidently say that I actually now win more than I lose. So far I have made around 8,500 following this system.

The course is written by a guy called Ishmail Downes, and is strongly influenced by the Jesse Livermore Trading Secret, "How To Trade in Stocks". The system is based on medium term trades, and most of my trades so far have been in profit right from the start. The approach to the system is very unique, and as soon as I read it I knew it would work.

The course is very easy to understand and is written in lay terms. I think the best part is that there is a section of the course that deals with your phsycology, and Ishmail uses a hard hitting story about his past to help with fear.
Skimbleshanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2004, 11:40am   #28

Joined Jan 2004
Mr Diamond,

from the IDER Part 4;

"During the development of my trading method, I realised that the moving average
system and other systems basically aimed at catching the exact same moves my
method was catching."

Isnt it basically saying, that the system does EXACTLY what a Moving Average system does ??
If so, why not just use MAs ??
trendie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2004, 5:44pm   #29

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2004
Red face darren winter is no trader

Funnily enough, Darren Winters started out this way as well - owing money, was desperate, found out about trading, made a fortune, etc.

]
darren winter only makes money via selling crap,
im sorry to say he is a fraud.
dontony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2004, 10:05pm   #30
Joined Jul 2004
Seancass,

Well spoted, according to this Diamond chap Ishmail Downes suffers from somesort of illness. I do not know much about this illness but doubt if anybody can play football and score as well.

Maybe I am being unfiar the guy may have been a footballer but due illness stopped playing and now earns a living from trading
gullible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2004, 8:02am   #31
Joined Jul 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by gullible
Seancass,

Well spoted, according to this Diamond chap Ishmail Downes suffers from somesort of illness. I do not know much about this illness but doubt if anybody can play football and score as well.

Maybe I am being unfiar the guy may have been a footballer but due illness stopped playing and now earns a living from trading
Gully, you have a wicked sense of humour.
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote