IG Index Disk (Old) urgently needed

This is a discussion on IG Index Disk (Old) urgently needed within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; !NEWS Help I have a problem on my Desktop - It keeps asking me for an IG dealing software Disk!! ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 2, 2003, 1:45pm   #1

Joined Nov 2002
IG Index Disk (Old) urgently needed

!NEWS Help I have a problem on my Desktop - It keeps asking me for an IG dealing software Disk!! and it takes me ages to get rid of it!!! - Of Course IG index has now changed systems to online and when asked - they don't have any CD's any more - Can anyone let me have an old one - please look, and if you have email me snowey@bigfoot.com I will pay postage - its such a pain but its driving me nuts Thanks - JB
Zenda is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2003, 3:17pm   #2

Joined Nov 2000
just delete it from the startup menu using MSCONFIG or delete it from the registry....
The views expressed here are my personal views and for your information only. Any expression of likely movement of a share is merely guesswork and is to be treated as such.This information must NOT be used as a basis for making any investment decision.
ChartMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2003, 10:53am   #3

Joined Nov 2002
Zenda started this thread Thanks Chartman - it only opens up when I click on some non related items - especially when I am on the Web - Thanks thats a really useful little programme - I have a disk on the way now Thanks again - John B
Zenda is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2003, 11:37pm   #4

Joined Nov 2000
I think you've been TANGOED M8
The views expressed here are my personal views and for your information only. Any expression of likely movement of a share is merely guesswork and is to be treated as such.This information must NOT be used as a basis for making any investment decision.
ChartMan is offline   Reply With Quote