Live audio market squawk. who's the best?

This is a discussion on Live audio market squawk. who's the best? within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; I recently discovered the ransquawk site then it stopped working. What happened? Anybody know?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 5, 2008, 8:57am   #15

6 Posts
Joined Nov 2006
Unhappy Re: Live audio market squawk. who's the best?

I recently discovered the ransquawk site then it stopped working.
What happened? Anybody know?
manic99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2008, 8:59am   #16

Joined Feb 2005
no problem here, i can access their site just fine? Real-time Analysis & News Ltd. - Frontpage

Interesting articles about proprietary trading, including whether you should pay a prop firm for training (don't).
Directional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2008, 9:38am   #17

6 Posts
Joined Nov 2006
Yes, the site's still there but there's no audio and the weekly calendar is out of date.
Old Feb 5, 2008, 9:42am   #18

6 Posts
Joined Nov 2006
Speaking of calendars, the T2W one is not what it used to be either. It claims to be updated in real time (and it used to be) but now it sometimes isn't updated at all e.g. yesterday. The time zone has changed and I can't set it back to GMT. Daily view no longer works.
Old Feb 5, 2008, 10:00am   #19

Joined Feb 2005
are you a subscriber? I think these features are only available to free-triallers or paying subscribers?

Interesting articles about proprietary trading, including whether you should pay a prop firm for training (don't).
Old Feb 5, 2008, 10:09am   #20

6 Posts
Joined Nov 2006
No, I'm not a paying subscriber, I use the free service which is delayed by about 30 seconds.

.....stop press.......

I just had a reply from them:

The retail servers are down for repairs at the moment. We do have a pro version available if you would like.

Thanks

Anthony
Old Feb 5, 2008, 7:47pm   #21

Joined Feb 2005
ahh ok... i didnt know they did a delayed service too!