Broker/Charting software that features volume

This is a discussion on Broker/Charting software that features volume within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; I have been having a great deal of trouble trying to find software that features the volume information within the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 2, 2014, 9:22pm   #1

7 Posts
Joined Oct 2014
Broker/Charting software that features volume

I have been having a great deal of trouble trying to find software that features the volume information within the charts. I have tried many of the main UK firms, IG, CMC, City index but none of these feature such data. Looking at Colmex they have volume info, however i preferably would like a reputable broker regulated in the UK? If not some other form of reliable software where i can view this.

Any help much appreciated.
unexposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2014, 9:00pm   #2
Joined Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by unexposed View Post
I have been having a great deal of trouble trying to find software that features the volume information within the charts. I have tried many of the main UK firms, IG, CMC, City index but none of these feature such data. Looking at Colmex they have volume info, however i preferably would like a reputable broker regulated in the UK? If not some other form of reliable software where i can view this.

Any help much appreciated.
volume for what instruments?
MajorMagnuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2014, 11:20am   #3
Joined Nov 2011
Did you actually want to have Volume data embedded into the chart itself or an indicator area below the chart like so...
Attached Thumbnails
volume.jpg  
timoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2014, 10:02am   #4

Joined Jul 2012
I also would like this information please. I trade the SP500, DOW and FTSE mainly. So volume data would be ideal for me also. Currently trading with Finspreads, who are owned by City Index.

Looking to also use Ninjatrader Brokerage but need need more inforrnation about them first.
TrendLines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2014, 9:43pm   #5

7 Posts
Joined Oct 2014
unexposed started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by timoti View Post
Did you actually want to have Volume data embedded into the chart itself or an indicator area below the chart like so...
Thanks for the replies.

Yes an indicator like that would be ideal, but I have struggled to find a provider? I would be looking to mainly trade uk and us equities
unexposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2014, 3:09pm   #6
Joined Nov 2011
Quote:
Yes an indicator like that would be ideal, but I have struggled to find a provider? I would be looking to mainly trade uk and us equities
Check your inbox,please.
timoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2017, 7:09am   #7

5 Posts
Joined May 2014
Did you find a broker similar to Colmex in the uk? Iím looking for one too after reading doubtful reviews about Colmex
z_abideen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 7:32am   #8

2 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
You can try out the INFINI trading solutions software which gives detailed features for trading. It has featured the volume information within the charts.

To view the features check the link - https://www.tradeplusonline.com/Infini-Web.aspx

Hope it serves your purpose.
Vidyasree is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote