Goldmine!

This is a discussion on Goldmine! within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; The weekly chart wrap-ups are now posted on the blog for those who would like another view. Take care, FX4Newbies...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 26, 2010, 9:29pm   #473

Joined Apr 2010
Weekly Chart Wrap-Ups Posted

FX4Newbies started this thread The weekly chart wrap-ups are now posted on the blog for those who would like another view.

Take care,

FX4Newbies
Old Dec 27, 2010, 3:34pm   #474

Joined Apr 2010
Price Pushed Off

FX4Newbies started this thread Good Monday Morning Traders,

Price found support and pushed off...approaching support again at the time of this post. Will see if more buyers are present to go higher...or whatever the market says.

Take care,

FX4Newbies
Attached Thumbnails
eur-usd12-27-10.gif  
Old Dec 27, 2010, 4:57pm   #475

Joined Apr 2010
Trading Journal and Money Management 4 Starters

FX4Newbies started this thread Hello again Traders,

When I began this thread in June of this year, it was my intention to share my analysis using the Pitchfork as well as my trades. Well, the analysis side took on a life of its own and I did not post as many trades. For the coming year, I have decided that the best way for those interested in seeing the outcome of the trades, was for me to set up an account with MT Intelligence. The attachment will show the details.

I will also use this account as an example to help traders who may be starting with what is the usual minimum account size of about $250.00 USD. I will trade/manage this account in phases:

Phase 1: Trade 1 mini-lot, which would be about 10% of the equity. Daily Profit Target: 20 pip minimum. Once the account has doubled, we will enter Phase 2. I will begin trading this account after the New Year.

I think it will be an exciting journey...at least for me .

Take care,

FX4Newbies

NOTE: The trades may not be published immediately after I click, but will be available for viewing some time thereafter.
Attached Thumbnails
mt4intelligence.jpg  

Last edited by FX4Newbies; Dec 27, 2010 at 8:01pm.
FX4Newbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2010, 2:19pm   #476

Joined Apr 2010
An Updated View of EU

FX4Newbies started this thread An updated view of EU.

Take care,

FX4Newbies
Attached Thumbnails
eur-usd12-28-10-2.gif  
Old Dec 31, 2010, 2:20pm   #477

Joined Apr 2010
EU at Warning Line

FX4Newbies started this thread Hello again,

Price at WL1 finding resistance. Needs to find support and more buyers to go higher.

Take care,

FX4Newbies
Attached Thumbnails
eur-usd12-31-10-2.gif  
Old Jan 2, 2011, 2:30am   #478

Joined Apr 2010
Re: Goldmine!

FX4Newbies started this thread Weekly chart wrap-ups are now posted on the Blog.

FX4Newbies
Old Jan 3, 2011, 1:02pm   #479

Joined Apr 2010
Re: Goldmine!

FX4Newbies started this thread Good Morning Traders,

Well, thus far, the EU had been showing sings of weakness. Found support at L-MLH of teal green fork. Will have to see if it can hold. Red arrow shows area to watch. Don't presume, just let the market confirm.

Take care and all the best for the New Year.

FX4Newbies
Attached Thumbnails
eur-usd1-3-11.gif  
Old Jan 4, 2011, 1:50pm   #480

Joined Apr 2010
Where's EU?

FX4Newbies started this thread EU is now battling with some resistance. FOMC Minutes later today. ML intersection above. Price still in uptrend territory. Let price confirm which way.

FX4Newbies
Attached Thumbnails
eur-usd1-4-11.gif