Elliott Wave EUR/USD

This is a discussion on Elliott Wave EUR/USD within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Here is my 1 hour CHF chart Updated tonight. It may not have completely bottomed out yet, so I am ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 18, 2010, 5:08am   #71

Joined Oct 2008
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

JahDave started this thread Here is my 1 hour CHF chart Updated tonight. It may not have completely bottomed out yet, so I am waiting for some confirmation up before going long.
Attached Thumbnails
chf_06_17_2010_hour.png  
JahDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 5:36am   #72

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread Euro Day chart for today.
Attached Thumbnails
eur_06_17_2010_day.png  
Old Jun 18, 2010, 5:45am   #73

Joined Jun 2010

Dave, your 1.3500 area matches up perfectly with the monthly tenken that is contained under the cloud. This makes for an explosive return to the DOWN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahDave View Post
Euro Day chart for today.
4xpipcounter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 5:59am   #74

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xpipcounter View Post
Dave, your 1.3500 area matches up perfectly with the monthly tenken that is contained under the cloud. This makes for an explosive return to the DOWN.
I've noticed quite a few times now that the Ichimoku predictions you are making are lining up with some solid fibo and Elliott Wave levels. Very interesting stuff here. Like I said, I think I need to learn more about Ichi.
Old Jun 20, 2010, 12:04am   #75

Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xpipcounter View Post
I would like to see your Ichimoku chart if you don't mind posting it here.
Old Jun 20, 2010, 1:01am   #76

Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
Here is my 1 hour CHF chart Updated tonight. It may not have completely bottomed out yet, so I am waiting for some confirmation up before going long.
Here is an alternate chart for the USD_CHF. After studying last week's move, I think the move up in the dollar may not be that large.
Attached Thumbnails
chf_06_19_2010_hour.png  
Old Jun 20, 2010, 3:40am   #77

Joined Jun 2010

Here it is. That is not my forecast that it will get that high I just saw it fascinating that your analysis matches the tenken just under the monthly cloud.

Quote:
I would like to see your Ichimoku chart if you don't mind posting it here.
Attached Thumbnails
eurusd-monthly.bmp  
Old Jun 21, 2010, 12:58am   #78

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread My take on the EUR_USD. I have noticed I tend to get the calls right but call most things a little early, so I'm going to concentrate on not jumping the gun. Anyway as you can see on the hourly chart I have a 13 wave count up in little roman numerals. that is the maximum that I have ever seen a wave extend. That tells me several things: one is that the upside potential is exhausted; two is that is a very low risk short trade; three is if I am wrong I won't have to risk a lot of pips to find out; four is that 13 waves is an impulse wave and it is never a full correction, so there will be a pullback and then another impulse up; five is that this wave had a lot of momentum behind it because it was extended; and some corrective waves are hard to decide which corrective pattern you have until very late in the correction, but this has a very high probability of being a zig-zag.

One more thing...the euro did not make it quite to the resistance level, so there is a pretty good chance it will make another run for it tonight.
Attached Thumbnails
eur_06_20_2010_day.png   eur_06_20_2010_hour.png  

Last edited by JahDave; Jun 21, 2010 at 1:36am.
Old Jun 21, 2010, 2:23am   #79

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread One more thing to notice on the day chart is that I have added fibo time ( that's the three vertical blue lines). It usually is not as accurate as fibonacci retracements and extensions but it is usually pretty close on the day chart. So that means the euro will probably meander it's way up until the end of August or ths first part of September
Old Jun 21, 2010, 4:54am   #80

Joined Jun 2010

Dave, is that blue line on the far right the equivalent of a 38.2% Fibo mark?
Just a question in reference to your previous post. My question is for the purpose of some personal understanding. I think I remember when the loonie was dropping like crazy and finally bottomed at .9056, I read somewhere that it had dropped somewhere in the teens wave count. It was the daily or the weekly chart they were examining. I wanted to get your take on that.