Elliott Wave EUR/USD

This is a discussion on Elliott Wave EUR/USD within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by JahDave So much for not much excitement ....LOL..... It went right to the above mentioned levels and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 31, 2010, 12:29pm   #379

Joined Oct 2008
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

JahDave started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by JahDave View Post
So much for not much excitement ....LOL..... It went right to the above mentioned levels and I think this should hold. If it doesn't look for the next level of support to be at or just below the 1.2600.
It looks like the 76.4% fib level is holding here as well. look for the 1.2660 to give support before the Euro moves up again.
Attached Thumbnails
eur_usd_08_31_2010_hour.png  
JahDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2010, 1:51pm   #380

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread One more quick note. I don't have a chart I can post right now, but the GBP_USD looks to have bottomed out for now and it should be good for almost 200 pips to the upside.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 3:39am   #381

Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
One more quick note. I don't have a chart I can post right now, but the GBP_USD looks to have bottomed out for now and it should be good for almost 200 pips to the upside.
All I can say is that I am sorry if anyone lost money on this today, but if you stayed in then I really think this going up.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 4:19am   #382

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread This is the move I have been waiting patiently for. If you have followed my post then you know that I almost always get in trades early, and it works out for me. Long on the EUR trades etc should be good now for several days.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 4:24am   #383

Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
This is the move I have been waiting patiently for. If you have followed my post then you know that I almost always get in trades early, and it works out for me. Long on the EUR trades etc should be good now for several days.
At least until the Friday NFP numbers come out. Between now and Friday the EUR type trades should keep going up...
Old Sep 1, 2010, 4:36am   #384

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread One more note on this is that between 5 trades then I am finally positive, after 3 days. The only consolation in this is that if you you trade like I do with small margins then you can withstand some early trades.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 4:53am   #385

Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
Usd_JPY update. I got in way to early on that one but I am posting my 1 hour chart for today. This pair is sitting on some good fib support right now at 61.8%, but since there has not been a three wave pattern down then I am thinking it will bounce here and then go down one more time to the 76.4% fib level before advancing to new highs above the 86.00 level.
That GBP kicked my Ass, but it is finally headed in the direction that I thought it would............ Did I mention I usually get in early................LOL
Attached Thumbnails
gbp_usd_08_31_2010_hour.png