Elliott Wave EUR/USD

This is a discussion on Elliott Wave EUR/USD within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Ian Copsey You should look at www.harmonic-ewave.com . This is a method that does forecast well and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 31, 2011, 4:49am   #541

Joined Oct 2008
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

JahDave started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Copsey View Post
You should look at www.harmonic-ewave.com. This is a method that does forecast well and you'll see the calls made on the HEW Calls page... The book is due to be released over the coming month...
You have sent this exact same reply to me 5 times now...........I guess you are a bot Ian.....
JahDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2011, 4:52am   #542

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread I will say it here to help you Ian......You did type a reply after I called you you a bot, so I am sorry, because I say now that you are live........
Old Mar 31, 2011, 4:56am   #543

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread Sorry for the bashing Ian..........Elliott Wave Theory is not really that difficult..............If you are having a hard time with it then I would suppose that you had a bad teacher................if you or Anyone else is interested then I will gladly teach ya'll what I know.............
Old Mar 31, 2011, 6:55am   #544
Joined Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahDave View Post
You have sent this exact same reply to me 5 times now...........I guess you are a bot Ian.....
This was not a reply to you but to zammitman.
Ian Copsey is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2011, 6:57am   #545
Joined Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahDave View Post
Sorry for the bashing Ian..........Elliott Wave Theory is not really that difficult..............If you are having a hard time with it then I would suppose that you had a bad teacher................if you or Anyone else is interested then I will gladly teach ya'll what I know.............
??

Hard time? Nope... First I've written a book on it. Then corrected it with the book coming out next month. The original is wrong. Full stop. I've corrected it and provides me with much better and more accurate forecasts.
Ian Copsey is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2011, 9:48am   #546

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

Euro/usd is flying~ when will it stop?
looker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2011, 11:38pm   #547
Joined Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by looker22 View Post
Euro/usd is flying~ when will it stop?
Tentatively I think the 1.4425-30 area should provide a pullback but at this point I don't think that'll be the final top... Need to see today's price action remain above 1.4130...
Old Apr 4, 2011, 4:23am   #548

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread I believe that this week it will stop at about the 1.4245 (which will be tonight). That is on my radar because the Euro just made a clean five waves down. I do agree with Ian that the major top is above the 1.4425 but in the longer term I believe that the Euro is going to collapse...........Although trying to trade long term forex will get you wiped out.
Attached Thumbnails
04_03_2011_5_minute.png  
Old Apr 4, 2011, 4:40am   #549
Joined Nov 2010

I'll go with 1.4283 today, a pullback to 1.4188-00 and later this week a move to around 1.4347-60. This is a lower target than the 1.4429 area I had anticipated since Friday provoked a different structural implication. The 1.4347-60 area should provide a much deeper correction but probably not below 1.4020...
Old Apr 4, 2011, 5:48am   #550

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread There again Ian I agree with you. What everyone needs to realize is that all markets are fractals.......Markets are always making highs and lows whether they are 5 minute, hours, days, weeks or even longer..........I have Elliott Wave charts for currencies that I have posted since 1978......I will repost them on request.......Anyway,,,,, I think you are a good Elliottician Ian and I do have to go with the recharting myself sometimes.........Like now,,,,,,,,,I thought we would have a pullback last week,,,,,,,but it looks like this this week......