Brewski's Leverage Abuse

This is a discussion on Brewski's Leverage Abuse within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by brewski1984 Right, I'm not actually back trading properly yet but Brent hit $80 today so I've put ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 18, 2018, 4:57pm   #631

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewski1984 View Post
Right, I'm not actually back trading properly yet but Brent hit $80 today so I've put a cheeky little short in that is almost guaranteed to get stopped out. Oil is being manipulated as normal... USA have been ramping up production the whole time OPEC have been cutting it back so they've inflated prices to cash in. (yes I should probably be trading WTI not Brent)
i watch some major futures inc LIGHT SWEET CRUDE, had no idea thats why prices are heading higher...

i know i'm paying more at the pump..
Old May 18, 2018, 5:51pm   #632
Joined Sep 2010
brewski1984 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
i watch some major futures inc LIGHT SWEET CRUDE, had no idea thats why prices are heading higher...

i know i'm paying more at the pump..
Yes, petrol prices going up again

That's just my take on it anyway... If I was the USA that's exactly what I would have done/been doing. When the rest of the world has slowed production to "balance" (manipulate) the price of Oil, I'd sure as hell be ramping up production to take market share then look for (create) as high a price as possible to sell it. But what do I know, I'm just some degenerate gambler looking for the next adrenaline rush