20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

This is a discussion on 20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; My trading is based on the following psychology The 5 Fundamental Truths of Trading: 1. Anything can happen. The set ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 20, 2017, 7:51am   #17
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread My trading is based on the following psychology

The 5 Fundamental Truths of Trading:

1. Anything can happen.The set up can breakdown , fizzle out or perform .Be ready.To say you will enter a trade now , and it will go in your direction , without going against you is a false belief IMHO for successful trading .You are guessing direction and what is going to happen next .This is where patience comes in , you take a position , wait patiently for a few days even if it goes against you in the short term. until it goes in your direction.

2. You don’t need to know what is going to happen next to make money.I don't know what is going to happen next

3. There is a random distribution between wins and losses for any given set of
variables that define an edge.It is more likely for trend to continue.

4. An edge is nothing more than an indication of a higher probability of one thing
happening over another.Supports in indexes hold better than resistances , some pullbacks are short term.

5. Every moment in the market is unique.Market behavior can change .

6 .Patience to wait when trade breakdown,It is really not easy to time the markets on short term trading , the price may go against trader for a few days , then after a few days it makes the highly profitable move in your direction and you make money.

To say you will enter a trade now , and it will go in your direction , without going against you is a false belief IMHO for successful trading .You are guessing direction and what is going to happen next .This is where patience comes in , you take a position , wait patiently for a few days even if it goes against you in the short term. until it goes in your direction.

This system is about applying patience , put on the trade , wait until it goes your way.This is set and forget.This type of trading frees the mindset from the enemy within or psychological trading demons within us.

Any positive comments or constructive criticism is welcome.Anything for improvements.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2017, 8:52am   #18
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
The weekly trade is now showing profit , waiting for more (greed).

I might trade shorts system against it.
+33 closed
Old Jul 20, 2017, 10:25am   #19
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread long 12505 + weekly put 49.9
Old Jul 20, 2017, 11:27am   #20

Joined Nov 2003
Click the image to open in full size.

darktone is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: cbrads , NickBk
Old Jul 20, 2017, 11:36am   #21
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktone View Post
Click the image to open in full size.

Trade very small initially to ensure that you lose small, or even try demo initially , professionals call it feeling the market.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 12:07pm   #22
Joined Mar 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrads View Post
The above post leads me to believe you're full of shít

Lol not to mention 50 points at £50 a point is £2,500 not £5,000

Let's not get bogged down in details here tho as demo dave here is really a £2 a throw kinda guy.
NickBk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2017, 12:15pm   #23
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBk View Post
Lol not to mention 50 points at £50 a point is £2,500 not £5,000

Let's not get bogged down in details here tho as demo dave here is really a £2 a throw kinda guy.
kinda making errors , my mental arithmetic was good.I am sorting out one or two hiccups and potential scenarios.

Today option price were high because of ECB conference , so I used weekly

It is distracting posting here and trading.
Attached Thumbnails
clipboard01.jpg  

Last edited by foroom lluzers; Jul 20, 2017 at 12:26pm.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 12:35pm   #24
Joined Mar 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
kinda making errors , my mental arithmetic was good.I am sorting out one or two hiccups and potential scenarios.

Today option price were high because of ECB conference , so I used weekly

It is distracting posting here and trading.
Must have run out of fingers and toes I guess.

Noted how this ''statement'' doesn't share the blue and red colours of the 10 bob ones.

Have fun I won't bother watching but up your paste game c'mon.
NickBk is offline   Reply With Quote