Position trading stocks

This is a discussion on Position trading stocks within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; will be watching..good luck mate...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 22, 2017, 6:53pm   #137

Joined Nov 2009
will be watching..good luck mate
malaguti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2017, 7:24pm   #138

Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chartsy View Post
ok guys , unfortunately I have to close this thread due to being an auditor ffs.

I am going to open a thread which will document me trading a live account , real time with pics , trading this kind of style on the daily charts of every market but equities ( forex, commodities, indices, bonds ).

It's a shame that I never caught a home run trade with this method , but that will hopefully come in time with the live account . I have spent some time adapting the method to daily charts in these markets .

The account will be a small (£1200) but should give enough margin to capitalise on these markets
Bon voyage, chartsy. Job comes first, but keep practicing the method on shares. Maybe live with few trades on indices since that's the proven time frame. A few good trades beats a lot of poor ones
barjon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2017, 9:27pm   #139
Joined May 2010
Chartsy started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
Bon voyage, chartsy. Job comes first, but keep practicing the method on shares. Maybe live with few trades on indices since that's the proven time frame. A few good trades beats a lot of poor ones

Thanks barj.

I just opened a new thread so let's hope for the best
Chartsy is offline   Reply With Quote