It is all a Fugazsy

This is a discussion on It is all a Fugazsy within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Second trade of the day, strong trend down, I was waiting for a PB but was not coming. Patience payed ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:14am   #33
Joined Nov 2014
Fugazsy started this thread Second trade of the day, strong trend down, I was waiting for a PB but was not coming.

Patience payed at the end, PB to the ema, target reached.

My first trade was a loss of 3 pips, initially 5 pips then 3, just before the break, my direction was right but she went into range.
Attached Thumbnails
1.png  
Fugazsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:17am   #34
Joined Nov 2014
Fugazsy started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post
Each to their own. I trade this way successfully, with my own touches. You do not take an entry because it is a Pin Bar -that way you lose more often than not. Many other things have to be taken into consideration. There are other reversal patterns and price structure such as support etc to be taken into account when looking at the BIGGER picture.
You would have to spend weeks reading the thread and reading like approaches plus testing before you come close to understanding the material in the post. Regard it as just the beginning. If interested then spend a few weeks looking at it and testing. If the approach or subject does not inspire you to delve deeper I will understand. There is no need to get back to me since I offer the reading material simply for your perusal -if you decide to study it in depth then fine. If it does not appeal to you, that, also, is fine. Good luck with whatever you do.
Regards
Neil
I only gave you my perception..... I have my own way of trading.....I have not time how others method....but thank you anyway...
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:24am   #35

Joined Dec 2002
fugs in around 16/17 area (above trade ???)
be-positive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:30am   #36
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by be-positive View Post
fugs in around 16/17 area (above trade ???)
lol, I miss you too.
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:40am   #37
Joined Nov 2014
Fugazsy started this thread I will not be considering going long this before the break of the TL and even after that I would only consider short for a test of the recent low first and then maybe...
Attached Thumbnails
2.png  
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:40am   #38

Joined Dec 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugazsy View Post
lol, I miss you too.
I am blshing now , my mother told me to watch out for a Click the image to open in full size.drinker
be-positive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:44am   #39
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by be-positive View Post
I am blshing now , my mother told me to watch out for a Click the image to open in full size.drinker
Salute......by the way, I think you need a real beer....
Attached Thumbnails
0ace49f82720eaf3b4fc97d71a7a43c1.jpg  
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:57am   #40
Joined Nov 2014
Fugazsy started this thread done for the day, my goal is to make 5 pips a day, everyday, someday I make 30-40, but that is not the rule, actually it happened only a few times, I have to make 4 winning trades without a loss to make 40 pips.....My goal is to increase volume not pips gain.

I only trade 4 hours from Franky open and I am clued to the screen all this time and to be honest I would not trade more than that..... I love trading and I want to keep this way...ta

Last edited by Fugazsy; Jan 12, 2015 at 12:08pm.