Naked Charts, Test Thread

This is a discussion on Naked Charts, Test Thread within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; I've been trading a small live account for over a year now, one of my 2012 trading goals are to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 22, 2011, 8:47pm   #1

6 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
Naked Charts, Test Thread

I've been trading a small live account for over a year now, one of my 2012 trading goals are to maintain an on-line trade journal. I have never been an active member of any message board so this projects' main goal is to learn what questions I need to ask in order to maintain a clear concise trade journal that will identify pitfalls and success in my trading plan.
Spinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2011, 9:19pm   #2

6 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
Re: Naked Charts, Test Thread

Spinx started this thread I had been watching the Daily Euro chart for conformation of what I'm calling the start of wave 3.
Went short at 1.3719 set s/l at the top of wave 2 1.4251 took a really small lot size that was 1.5% of total account at that s/l point.

Took 50% of the position off 1.3250 (it just happened that I was able to get back online at that time) left the s/l in place.

Went short when support of 1.3170 was broken set s/l at the upper limit of the bounce at 1.3550 for both active positions keeping my stop loss at 1.5% account balance.
Attached Thumbnails
test_chart.png  

Last edited by Spinx; Dec 22, 2011 at 9:40pm.
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:09am   #3

6 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
Re: Naked Charts, Test Thread

Spinx started this thread Closed trades at 1.2700.