3 Ducks Demo journal

This is a discussion on 3 Ducks Demo journal within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Hi ,Have you stopped trading the 3 Ducks method ?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 2, 2012, 1:20pm   #121
Joined Feb 2010
Re: 3 Ducks Demo journal

Hi ,Have you stopped trading the 3 Ducks method ?
spreadbettingnurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2012, 8:37am   #122
Joined May 2011

mentormeplease started this thread Hi sbn, good to hear from you. No I haven't. I just found that there were very limited opportunities using the three ducks on the pairs I watch and decided to give it a break for a while. I've also been swamped at the office recently. Hope to get back to it soon though.
mentormeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2012, 9:48am   #123
Joined Feb 2010

Thanks for getting back to me - wishing you all the best with your future trading .
Old Jul 12, 2012, 1:17pm   #124
Joined May 2011

mentormeplease started this thread Hey guys, its been some time since I've posted here through some reasons that I don't wish to go into now. The good news is that I was given 50 pound as a birthday gift from Capital Spreads (I had an account there for some time now) and I've been trading this using the three duck in combination with some of my own analysis and probably a bit of luck. I received the amount in my account on the 19 June which took my total in my account to around 90 USD. I am now up to just over 400USD. This is all thanks to the three ducks. It may have been a bit of luck as well but I tried my best to go for a 2:1 RR and although my win loss percentage is about even, the R:R seems to have more than made up for the losses. I must admit that the three ducks has helped me a lot with my discipline which was really lacking in my previous attempts at trading. Although my balance now is no where near the money I have lost with trading, I think I am heading in the right direction. I will keep posting some updates as and when I get the time. Until next time, cheers.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 2:15pm   #125

Joined Nov 2010

Good to hear mmp, keep it up.
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2012, 2:21pm   #126
Joined Feb 2010

Great to hear from you again -all the best ,Nick.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 8:40am   #127
Joined May 2011

mentormeplease started this thread Thanks a lot guys. And as always its good to hear from you Nick.
I went long on the AUDUSD yesterday using the three ducks and confirmation of the break above the resistance at around 1.0335 level.
Got in at 1.0339 yesterday and moved stop to BE this morning. Stop moved to 1.0379 now to take some profit if it moves against me. Really enjoyed this trade.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 8:45am   #128
Joined Feb 2010

mentormeplease ,best of luck with your trade,Nick.