my journal 3

This is a discussion on my journal 3 within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Oh god... I just had another exchange with my father. I asked him "incidentally, do you think that man landed ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 19, 2012, 9:05pm   #862

Joined Mar 2003
Re: my journal 3

travis started this thread Oh god... I just had another exchange with my father. I asked him "incidentally, do you think that man landed on the moon?". As usual he replied "I don't have the information to give you an informed answer but I would assume yes". Ok, then I was disappointed and i tried to get him to doubt his opinion, but to no avail. The only thing he said was that his friends (professors and other cultured individuals) never told him anything to the contrary and instead the only one who had doubts was the milkman, so he assumed that we did land on the moon. What a ****ing idiot. I just left. It's the same he did for 911, refusing to watch or debate the evidence I wanted to show him (he fell asleep 15 minutes into Loose Change). Now I know what intellectuals are really worth, because my father is at least an above average intellectual. They're worth nothing. They lose more by being arrogant, than what they gain by studying. Studying makes them so arrogant that it stops their learning and puts them forever in "teaching mode". At that point, a conversation with them is worthless. You're either willing to be lectured, or forget it. The next time he'll want to teach me something, I'll ask him to watch the videos that prove that we did not go on the moon. 10 minutes of teaching apiece. No one-way monologues from him. Moron. Idiot. *******.

When he says "my friends" he pisses me off. It's as if a bunch of arrogant people who reassure each other they are right, and none of them ever does any research, were better than a few open-minded people who investigate something. These idiots keep believing something until they hear that a nobel prize or read on the newspaper that such a thing is being debated. Basically they have no curiosity, no energy to investigate anything, and only go with the flow. I am really disappointed by someone who thinks he's a genius, is regarded as a genius, and I am not only disappointed by him but also by all these idiots who praise him. Because this praising in turn produces more arrogance, stupidity and ignorance. It's the same for america. America is the strongest, so america is never wrong, america is freedom, america is democracy, america is the land of opportunity... so america becomes arrogant, and little by little america becomes the land of deception, corruption, lies, injustice and now even dictatorship. The same with my father: everyone saying for decades that he's the smartest, the best, the greatest, the strongest... then he's doomed to become an arrogant idiot, who can't even listen to anyone who doesn't agree with him.

Last edited by travis; Jun 19, 2012 at 9:41pm.
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2012, 10:01pm   #863

Joined Mar 2003

travis started this thread

He is very intelligent and logical, but he still hasn't convinced me that reptilians do not exist for sure. But he has done a lot of research so it's worth watching to weigh all possibilities. You watch this video below, you hear David Icke's witnesses speak... and you suddenly don't think it's a crazy idea. Besides, if you say at the dinner table that we didn't go to the moon and 911 was an inside job, they still think you're crazy, so it makes no difference. The same applies to UFOs. Do I have a proof? No, but I think they exist. Why else would there be all these air controllers, and air force pilots coming forward at conferences?

I don't know... here bush is not a reptilian at all:

Last edited by travis; Jun 19, 2012 at 10:32pm.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 10:15pm   #864

Joined Mar 2003

travis started this thread Yeah, he's excellent at reasoning and at speaking

Old Jun 19, 2012, 10:31pm   #865

Joined Mar 2003

Holy cow... this is much worse than berlusconi.

Except that if it happens in the US it's ok since there's no free press.

And just as expected, there's nothing on CIA-wikipedia on the pimp Larry King:
Lawrence King - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's something here:
Johnny Gosch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Johnny Gosch, Jeff Gannon, Hunter Thompson and the unraveling of a troubling tale.

Told you - worse than berlusconi. That's what happens when everyone says "america is great.." and so on. People become arrogant and out of control.

This "American Despot" documentary is one awesome documentary:

Last edited by travis; Jun 19, 2012 at 11:02pm.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 1:00am   #866

Joined Mar 2003

Old Jun 20, 2012, 9:53am   #867

Joined Mar 2003

travis started this thread Real news here:
GlobalResearch.ca - Centre for Research on Globalization

Real journalism.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 1:04pm   #868

Joined Mar 2003

travis started this thread Very good summary of why we did not go to the moon:
The Apollo Hoax

More good points here:
NASA didnt go to the moon,prove me wrong
Quote:
Everything the government touches is a disaster, and yet they expect us that on their first try, without sending any test probes or animals, that they sent teams of astronauts 260,000 miles away and back? With 1960 technology that is dwarfed by my cell-phone? C'mon!

Critical thinking should tell you that this is extremely unlikely.

Then listen to the audio as they WALK ON THE MOON for the first time, they talk about eating lunch? Really?! You're ON THE MOON for the first time EVER, and yet you are talking in a bored monotone about the lunch you ate back on Earth?

Does that likely?

Then watch the post-mission press conference and tell me those men walked on the moon. They were trained to be astronauts, not actors and they come off as ashamed and liars.
It's amazing the reactions I am getting from colleagues, friends, relatives. They say they believe the moon landing because... everyone else does. Everyone believes it basically because:

1) tv says so
2) others say so

So this means that you believe it because the tv says so.

Then, once you establish that TV has lied big time, especially in the US, then you realize it can lie again, and it may have lied before, and that's when you start analyzing the knowledge available, and, when you do that, you realize, among the many other frauds, that we did not land on the moon.