my journal 3

This is a discussion on my journal 3 within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Even if I had to lose all my certainties of these months, I would still be positive that the government ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 5, 2012, 6:53pm   #985

Joined Mar 2003
Re: my journal 3

Yamato started this thread

Even if I had to lose all my certainties of these months, I would still be positive that the government is lying to its citizens way too much.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 7:37pm   #986

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread James Traficant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
James Anthony Traficant, Jr. (born May 8, 1941) was a Democratic politician and member of the United States House of Representatives from Ohio. He represented the 17th Congressional District, which centered on his hometown of Youngstown and included parts of three counties in northeast Ohio's Mahoning Valley. He was expelled after being convicted of taking bribes, filing false tax returns, racketeering, and forcing his aides to perform chores at his farm in Ohio and on his houseboat in Washington, D.C..[1] He was sentenced to prison and was released from prison on September 2, 2009, after serving a seven-year sentence.
Usual american hero, who gets killed or goes to jail. These are the real heroes. Not the presidents.

Old Jul 5, 2012, 8:12pm   #987

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Sorry Charlie

Old Jul 5, 2012, 8:20pm   #988

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread KOK

That's it. Israel is clearly at the top of the secret government: they're not alone, but they're right up there with the rest of the reptilians or whoever they are.

minute 8 seconds 30: "this is real democracy!": Netanyahu is a hilarious comedian.

Last edited by Yamato; Jul 5, 2012 at 8:28pm.
Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2012, 9:56pm   #989

Joined Mar 2003
coming pandemic

Yamato started this thread Oracle Broadcasting Network - Archives - The American Awakening
Quote:
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Investigative reporter Janet Phelan reports of her experience at the Bio-Weapons conference in Geneva Switzerland. Janet also gives an intersting philosophy on the Global Chess Game while Michael & Janet intermittently take your calls.
http://mp3.oraclebroadcasting.com/am...-03-10_16k.mp3

Is 2013 the Real 2012?
Quote:
The announcements that the global pandemic will hit in 2013 have hardly been ear splitting. One has to be attentive to find these predictions, which are being made by such insiders as former Senators Jim Talent and Bob Graham (link youtube) both of the WMD center (The WMD Center | A Bipartisan Research Center). Also weighing in on the 2013 Big Bug scenario is Dr. Daniel Gerstein of the Department of Homeland Security. Gerstein made this prediction during a side event hosted by the US at the Biological Weapons Convention just last December.
Activist Post: Questions Persist as to US Arms Treaty Compliance

This is it, the talking points i was talking about, the same that preceded 911. How do they know about the coming pandemic if they aren't the ones producing it?
Old Jul 6, 2012, 7:34am   #990

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread There's an interesting thing that I should do today: it's a logical flowchart of the dynamics of the secret govrnment.

Everything starts from the most concrete proof that there is one: 911.

If 911 was an inside job, as I have no doubts, then comes this sequence of boxes:
2) the mainstream media is not doing its job as it told lies and kept quiet and who disagreed was silenced
3) the democrats and the republicans are working together, and not doing their job, as they told lies or kept quiet and who disagreed was silenced
4) the police, secret services and the military are not doing their job, as they told lies or kept quiet and who disagreed was silenced
5) all these entities not doing their job means they're not working for the general people in general but for whom? For the few people who decided 911, which means there is a secret government
6) furthermore if bush could pull it off 6 months into his presidency, then this means that not just the politicians in general but also the president is a puppet because there is no way he could have that kind of power and so someone else decided it for him: secret government
7) if there is a secret government that is so powerful, and doesn't have at heart the interest of the american people and lies to them, then it's a problem because it could have acted like this before and it can act like this again
8) so it's not just about the 3000 people who died but it's about a whole system of things - my father is a dick head because he says "hey, iraq alone is even worse than 911" but this is ridiculous, because i am not saying if 911 was an inside job, they're evil, but that if 911 was an inside job, there's a powerful secret government and we're all living a huge lie.

At the same time, in the same flowchart, I should find some space, maybe next to #1 (911 being an inside job), to place JFK and the moon landing (and all the rest of the lies). If those are lies as well, then it means this thing has been going on for decades, and so it's even a bigger problem.

Got it:
https://www.lucidchart.com/documents...1-be973fd15933

It says that anyone can edit it, so feel free to go there and improve it.

snap1.jpg

I am not expert at flowcharts. I might leave it here for now. Anyway, that's a great website to use for flowcharts.

Last edited by Yamato; Jul 6, 2012 at 5:05pm.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 3:28pm   #991

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread This is very promising:
The Real Deal with Jim Fetzer podcast

This should be the best show, because Jim Fetzer is an academic, yet not an idiot (rare combination), and he understands and says what's going on in the US:
James H. Fetzer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
James Henry Fetzer (born December 6, 1940 in Pasadena, California) is an American philosopher, professor emeritus at the University of Minnesota Duluth,[1] and a well-known conspiracy theorist.[2][3][dead link][4][dead link] He has written on the philosophy of science and on the theoretical foundations of computer science, artificial intelligence, and cognitive science. Two of his most recent books were on the evolution of intelligence and philosophical aspects of "the Christian Right's crusade against science". He is also an advocate of the 9/11 conspiracy[5] and John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories. He has published three collections of studies on the death of JFK, co-authored another on the plane crash that took the life of Senator Paul Wellstone, and edited the first book from Scholars for 9/11 Truth, an organization he founded. Fetzer makes frequent appearances on radio and television.
This is what he has to say about wikipedia (we agree on this, too):

This is awesome:

I really wonder if O'Reilly is so stupid to think what he says or so crooked to lie. After watching the whole video, I am convinced that O'Reilly is a total idiot, but he's in good faith, and the proof is that he hosted Fetzer. My father is just as much of an idiot, because he says the same things (at least until recently).

Here's more entertainment from the stupid mainstream media:

Another good link found on this website:
Scholars for 9/11 Truth - Audios and Videos

Last edited by Yamato; Jul 6, 2012 at 4:29pm.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 4:13pm   #992

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread This is Michael Ruppert, another one of my heroes (his story is the same as Serpico's):
Michael Ruppert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most memorable moment:

Last edited by Yamato; Jul 6, 2012 at 4:54pm.