my journal 3

This is a discussion on my journal 3 within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 17, 2012, 4:00pm   #833

Joined Mar 2003
Re: my journal 3

Yamato started this thread
Old Jun 17, 2012, 4:38pm   #834

Joined Mar 2003

Old Jun 17, 2012, 7:41pm   #835

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Holy cow... it took me so long to figure it out, but now it's clear. We've been colonized for thousands of years, the earth is hollow, some aliens are among us, others are living a few kilometers below the earth, and others are on the ship, which is the moon. The moon is a ship, not the satellite that we think. It's all explained in this lecture:

Now it all fits together.

Hey, I don't care if I sound ridiculous... the government lies so much that this is possible, too.

This is odd. If this guy was a nut, why does he have a wikipedia entry?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Collier

And if he's not a nut, then how can he be wrong with the incredible things he's saying? With the stuff he's saying, he cannot lie half way...

The nice thing I'd like to do is to find out if these guys are making any money. If they aren't, then i'd trust them much more.

Furthermore, I'd like to know how much they're being persecuted. The officials talking about UFOs got killed, and so did any JFK witness, 911... and so many others.

I wonder if these guys talking about hollow earth and reptilians are getting killed for it. If they do, as they say at the start of this video, then I'd trust them. Anyone getting harassed by the government must be telling the truth.

Last edited by Yamato; Jun 17, 2012 at 8:54pm.
Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2012, 9:19pm   #836

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Theories on the world are starting to be many more than I would have expected.

At the start, it was just peak oil. Then it came 911. And so far everything was still normal, because for these things people were getting killed. Then JFK, and people were still getting killed for speaking the truth.

Then freemasons, and people were still getting killed. So I am safe in believing all of the above: why would people risk their life to spread lies, and why would they be killed if they were spreading lies?

UFOs just the same: people have been getting killed for speaking out on UFOs.

So far so good.

Now I am getting to a point where people are not getting killed anymore, and I am suspecting that they make money from it. My analysis of what I am hearing from here on will not be, as it's never been, whether a theory sounds far-fetched or not (911 being an inside job would have sounded far fetched to me in 2001).

My filter is going to be these questions:

1) is this type of person saying this type of things risking his life?
2) or is he making money?

And I am not sure that people risk their life by saying that the earth is hollow, despite this video which would make me think the contrary:

I am going to need a few more pilots to believe this. But I could not find any others, neither on youtube nor on google. So I'll give the hollow earth theory a rating of 20% likelihood.

Last edited by Yamato; Jun 17, 2012 at 9:31pm.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 9:35pm   #837

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread To have some fun I looked for one of those videos that "debunk" 911 conspiracy theories: they never fail to make me laugh.

These idiots just shouldn't have blown up the buildings. They could have been happy with getting away with the airplanes hitting the towers.

Regarding this other video below it's pathetic, stupid and offensive - but it makes some good sarcastic points:

Actually it's pretty amazing: there's no valid debunking, like there's no valid debunking for those claiming that Lee Oswald didn't kill JFK. Lies have enforcers, but no will want to stand up and defend them.

It's pretty amazing though how the astronauts allegedly going to moon have been holding up under pressure and kept the lie alive all their lives.

This documentary below, one hour into it, shows the lie (throughout it, too). I am totally convinced that we didn't go to the moon either.

It's almost funny when they say:
Down the Ladder
Quote:
115:29:53 Conrad: The descent engine, it's just like Neil's. I didn't dig any crater at all!

Clavius: Photo Analysis - kick the bottle
Clavius: Bibliography - una ronald and the coke bottle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Examina...ts_in_the_film
Quote:
A resident of Perth, Australia, with the pseudonym Una Ronald, said she saw a soft drink bottle in the frame which was edited out of later versions, and said that many articles appeared discussing this in The West Australian newspaper at the time. Western Australia was the only place in the world that got their feed 'live' without delay.
This below is a joke, but it's very close to the truth:

Last edited by Yamato; Jun 17, 2012 at 10:19pm.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 10:37pm   #838

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread By the same authors of the video on the moon, last video in previous post:

Nice excerpt:

Last edited by Yamato; Jun 17, 2012 at 11:51pm.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 10:44pm   #839

Joined Mar 2003

Old Jun 17, 2012, 10:46pm   #840

Joined Mar 2003