The Road To Profitability

This is a discussion on The Road To Profitability within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Shuanl0ol Just placed a long limit order on gold at 1705.60.. SL at 1685. I'll post a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 13, 2012, 6:27pm   #91
Joined Aug 2009
Re: Gold

Shuanl0ol started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuanl0ol View Post
Just placed a long limit order on gold at 1705.60.. SL at 1685.

I'll post a chart tomorrow.
Got stopped out for -1%, which was a bummer... price turned at my SL. Typical .

Below I've attached a H1 chart in which I based my stoploss on... I will strictly try to not base my SL's (or anything else) on H1 charts again. I'm just not ready for that. My SL is at the bottom horizontal line.
Attached Thumbnails
goldh1.jpg  
Shuanl0ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2012, 1:28pm   #92
Joined Aug 2009
My current positions

Shuanl0ol started this thread I'm long gold with a 2% risk, and I'm long AUDCAD with 1% risk and currently have placed a limit buy on USDSEK.

I'm in the money on the two trades I'm in (AUDCAD and Gold) for now at least.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 1:25pm   #93
Joined Aug 2009
Re: My current positions

Quote:
I'm long gold with a 2% risk, and I'm long AUDCAD with 1% risk and currently have placed a limit buy on USDSEK.

I'm in the money on the two trades I'm in (AUDCAD and Gold) for now at least.
My gold position just reached its target. Just cashed in 3.2%.
Attached Thumbnails
goldwin.jpg  
Old Mar 27, 2012, 2:31am   #94
Joined Aug 2009
Audcad

Shuanl0ol started this thread Just closed my AUDCAD long position.. could have gotten out at a better price but **** happens. Got out for a 0.8% gain.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 3:12pm   #95
Joined Aug 2009
EURSEK and USDJPY

Shuanl0ol started this thread I'm currently long USDJPY 82,455 (its in a draw down at the moment). I went long EURSEK too. However my long EURSEK position resulted in a 2% loss.

I'll be holding my USDJPY position over the weekend, SL is held at 81.80 (2% risk).

Cheers
Old Apr 3, 2012, 11:12pm   #96
Joined Aug 2009
USDJPY update and new trade

Shuanl0ol started this thread Hi peeps,

I was stopped out on my USDJPY trade for -1.6%. I decided to close the trade early since price had reached no mans land.

I set a short limit order on GBPCAD yesterday which was hit today, trade is currently +72 pips and my target is around 1.56.

Cheers
Old Apr 22, 2012, 12:52am   #97
Joined Aug 2009
Re: USDJPY update and new trade

Quote:
Hi peeps,

I was stopped out on my USDJPY trade for -1.6%. I decided to close the trade early since price had reached no mans land.

I set a short limit order on GBPCAD yesterday which was hit today, trade is currently +72 pips and my target is around 1.56.

Cheers
Got out on my GBPCAD trade for a loss (-1%), managed to reduce my loss to a 1/2 of my original risk, bla bla bla.