The Road To Profitability

This is a discussion on The Road To Profitability within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; My own local currency seems to be appreciating any time soon. The euro debt crisis issue will be on the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 5, 2011, 2:31am   #43
Joined Aug 2009
Eursek

Shuanl0ol started this thread My own local currency seems to be appreciating any time soon. The euro debt crisis issue will be on the focus again this upcoming week together with important interest rates decisions on both the ECB and the swedish centralbank. I'm almost 100% sure that the Swedish CB won't cut down interest rates and I'm kind of expecting a hawkish announcement followed by solid price action. Increased volatilty is surely expected for the upcoming week.

I'm looking to go short and have my sell limit placed at 9.06060 and a stoploss at 9.14908. My target will be around the round number 9.0000

Time will tell.
Attached Thumbnails
eursekasdfasdf.png  
Shuanl0ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2011, 12:30pm   #44
Joined Aug 2009
Re:

Shuanl0ol started this thread Pulled back my sell limit on EURSEK due to no momentum in sight.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 12:11am   #45
Joined Aug 2009
Daily update

Shuanl0ol started this thread Well, the EURSEK trade went in my direction after I pulled back my order. Anyways, still comfortable with the decision I made... markets will still provide me with opportunities :P.

Wow, there has been some crazy volatility today for sure! I really like the EURUSD and EURCAD setups, I'm in favor for EURUSD though due to: technicals (break-out pattern) and price are poiting down + the close below the round number (always a sign of weakness).

Target: 1.3750

Enough with the words and lets get straight on to the chart!
Attached Thumbnails
eurusdbreak.png  

Last edited by Shuanl0ol; Sep 7, 2011 at 12:17am. Reason: Forgot to mention my target
Old Sep 7, 2011, 12:15am   #46
Joined Aug 2009
Eurusd

Shuanl0ol started this thread In addition... I would love to go short on that retest on the trendline. Time is not my friend though.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 7:31pm   #47
Joined Aug 2009
Thinking

Shuanl0ol started this thread Ok I've been thinking quite a lot regarding pulling back orders when price don't hit my sell/buy limit.

I've came to the conclusion that sometimes it takes time for momentum to kick in. Therefore I will only pull back my order if my price hasn't been hit during a 48 hour period.

Last edited by Shuanl0ol; Sep 8, 2011 at 12:51am.
Old Sep 9, 2011, 3:27pm   #48
Joined Aug 2009
#Winner

Shuanl0ol started this thread ~ Target reached on my EURUSD short breakout trade.

Good weekend to all of you, cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
eurusddoneeee.png  
Old Sep 13, 2011, 12:17am   #49
Joined Aug 2009
My lack of market attention

Shuanl0ol started this thread I'm such a fool, I missed to check my potential USDSGD trade resulting in loss of potential profit.

Sometimes I just wish I didn't have so many things to do during the days which takes lots of energy and forces me to bed before N.Y. closes.
Attached Thumbnails
usdsgdbreak.png