ES Trading Journal with Supply and Demand for Charity

This is a discussion on ES Trading Journal with Supply and Demand for Charity within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by DionysusToast This thread is total nonsense. No trades have been made. The charity thing is just an ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 11, 2011, 5:00pm   #25
Joined Aug 2011
Re: ES Trading Journal with Supply and Demand for Charity

EminiPicksDotCom started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by DionysusToast View Post
This thread is total nonsense.

No trades have been made.

The charity thing is just an angle.

Mods - come on - put him out of his misery.
DionysusToast

Does my thread pose any threat to you. I don't understand why you keep coming back if you think this is nonsense. I don't see why you are going out of your way to read my posts.

I don't see why you are going out of your way to try to discredit me without any basis or foundation. Is your career or life so miserable that you hate to see other peoples success. I am not asking you to believe or not believe nor am I asking for your approval.

Your constant return to bash my thread is your making you look like a pitiful man. Have some dignity and save yourself the embarrassment that you are causing yourself.

Unfortunately you have been around these forums for a few years now trying to showcase your products and your trading with no success. Instead of bashing my thread, take the extra effort and time and go read some educational material or maybe trading in the zone book. It will help your outlook on life and maybe help with your trading career.

I believe the traders on this forum are smart enough to decide for themselfs what is real and what is not. I don't see why you assume that the people on this forum are too stupid to make their own decisions and you feel the need to save them from doom.

My suggestion to you is don't try to save the world, start by saving yourself.

Again, if you want to learn then follow along, if you want to blame everyone else for your failures then find another forum to cry to. traders come here to learn not to put up with whiners!!!

-G
Lead, follow or get out of the way.
EminiPicksDotCom is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2011, 5:24pm   #26
Joined Aug 2011
Re: ES Trading Journal with Supply and Demand for Charity

EminiPicksDotCom started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by DionysusToast View Post
This thread is total nonsense.

No trades have been made.

The charity thing is just an angle.

Mods - come on - put him out of his misery.
Dyounsustoast

I finally figured it out.

on your website, which you are selling trading products you say the following:

"The Summary Tape gives a clear picture of the 'battle' between buyers and sellers. It gives a side by side view of trades hitting the bid and ask in a format that will be familiar to anyone that has used time and sales. The key point is that you can get a very good 'feel' for the changes in order flow without the mental acrobatics required to analyze the flow based on Time and Sales alone."

In essence you are preaching the same thing I am on this thread. If you read my first post and my website I mention that I trade supply and demand and the battles that the buyers and sellers are having.

Wow... I can't seem to understand why my way of trading is a sham but you are trying to sell products to trade like me and thats not a sham. I do everything your product purports to do without the expense of buying your $250.00 plugin.

You are so stuck on the fakeness of my thread because I haven't posted any statements but after looking on your website, I dont find a statement of your success trading with your products anywhere. And you do say on your website that you trade with your products daily.

I see now why you initially targeted my thread and are trying to discredit it. If people see that they dont need plugins at $250.00 a pop to see orderflow and supply and demand, then you are out of business. Unless you make your money as a trader like me and not as a trading software vendor who doesnt really trade and sits on forums all day trying to push his products.

This is a classic example of do as I say not as I do.

Just a thought...

-G
Lead, follow or get out of the way.
EminiPicksDotCom is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2011, 5:42pm   #27
Joined Jan 2011
Re: ES Trading Journal with Supply and Demand for Charity

Quote:
Originally Posted by EminiPicksDotCom View Post

I believe the traders on this forum are smart enough to decide for themselfs what is real and what is not.
Hey G,

You've got a sense of humour, I'll give you that!

But seriously, Toastie isn't a bad egg. You have to understand that this forum attracts umpteen threads like this, and the vast majority are no good. The degree of cynicism round here is entirely justified - as you admit, the trading water is full of sharks, and T2W, being mainly populated by newbies, is a favourite hunting ground for them.

I am not having a go at you, but you need to understand why threads like this come in for some stick.

Last edited by Pazienza; Aug 11, 2011 at 5:49pm.
Pazienza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2011, 5:57pm   #28
Joined Aug 2011
Re: ES Trading Journal with Supply and Demand for Charity

EminiPicksDotCom started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazienza View Post
Hey G,

You've got a sense of humour, I'll give you that!

But seriously, Toastie isn't a bad egg. You have to understand that this forum attracts umpteen threads like this, and the vast majority are no good. The degree of cynicism round here is entirely justified - as you admit, the trading water is full of sharks, and T2W, being mainly populated by newbies, is a favourite hunting ground for them.

I am not having a go at you, but you need to understand why threads like this come in for some stick.
Hey Pazienza

Thanks for your post. I get it and I get that there is alot of distrust in this industry. I get the doubts.

I just dont get why toast keeps coming back and posting and creating drama where there is none. I asked him nicely to private message me if he wanted to continue this negativity and we can address it offline but I don't think that is what he wants, I think he just has an agenda and doesn't want to drop it.

I get that he has been around these forums for a long time and he might be a great person, but to persistently come at my thread over and over again is a little ridiculous and to bash my credibility when he is preaching the same thing I am on his website is a little disingenuous.

I want to keep this thread positive and educational and I said before, I am not asking people for money or telling them to buy my products (which I might add that I don't sell products on my website). The only thing I said from the beginning is if you get anything out of this thread, feel free to donate to the charities.

Anyways, thanks for checking my thread and good trading.

BTW, are you from Chicago? I used to live there.

-G
Lead, follow or get out of the way.
EminiPicksDotCom is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2011, 6:03pm   #29
Joined Jan 2011
Re: ES Trading Journal with Supply and Demand for Charity

Quote:
Originally Posted by EminiPicksDotCom View Post

BTW, are you from Chicago? I used to live there.

-G
Lead, follow or get out of the way.
LOL No, but most of the stuff I trade is traded there - ES, NQ & YM. I also trade TF on ICE.

The quote's from The Untouchables.
Pazienza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2011, 9:40pm   #30
Joined Aug 2011
Trading for the charity live

EminiPicksDotCom started this thread Hello all

No trading today. Again we sit on our hands when conditions aren't right. Volatility too high.

A follower of this thread sent me an email and asked if i would trade this live and after thinking about it, i dont see why not.

I havent worked out all the logistics on it but i am thinking next wednesday the 17th of august i will setup a temp online trading room and host it and you can see what i do and how i do it.

I dont promise it to be very professional as i have never hosted a trading room but it should be cool.

It will be just raw chart on screen and me talking thru the setups if we get some and then executing the trade. U guys will be free to ask questions and i will try to answer as many as i can.

I dont know the max people i will allow in it because it might get chaotic because i will be trying to trade and answer questions so if you are interested shoot me a email to george(at)eminipicks((dot))com and i will put u on a list and send you the particulars when i set them up. First come first serve.

I am thinking starting at 0930cst (1hour after the emini es open to whatever time we end. I dont want to do it right at the open because it is too fast paced and i will not be able to talk and trade and eplain what is going on.

If anyone is interested just shoot me an email.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

G
Lead, follow or get out of the way.
EminiPicksDotCom is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: DionysusToast
Old Aug 12, 2011, 9:59pm   #31
Joined Jan 2011
Re: Trading for the charity live

Quote:
Originally Posted by EminiPicksDotCom View Post
Hello all

No trading today. Again we sit on our hands when conditions aren't right. Volatility too high.

A follower of this thread sent me an email and asked if i would trade this live and after thinking about it, i dont see why not.

I havent worked out all the logistics on it but i am thinking next wednesday the 17th of august i will setup a temp online trading room and host it and you can see what i do and how i do it.

I dont promise it to be very professional as i have never hosted a trading room but it should be cool.

It will be just raw chart on screen and me talking thru the setups if we get some and then executing the trade. U guys will be free to ask questions and i will try to answer as many as i can.

I dont know the max people i will allow in it because it might get chaotic because i will be trying to trade and answer questions so if you are interested shoot me a email to george(at)eminipicks((dot))com and i will put u on a list and send you the particulars when i set them up. First come first serve.

I am thinking starting at 0930cst (1hour after the emini es open to whatever time we end. I dont want to do it right at the open because it is too fast paced and i will not be able to talk and trade and eplain what is going on.

If anyone is interested just shoot me an email.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

G
Lead, follow or get out of the way.


You trade ES but don't bother with the first hour?
Pazienza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2011, 11:19pm   #32
Joined Aug 2011
Re: Trading for the charity live

EminiPicksDotCom started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazienza View Post


You trade ES but don't bother with the first hour?
I didn't say I don't trade the first hour.

I said I don't want to start the live trading room right at the open because i dont know if I can answer all the questions and look for trade setups at the same time.

I am not a trading room moderator and dont currently have a trading room so I am not sure how i will multitask both.

I do trade the es in the morning, i usually am done withing the first hour but I am not nararating my thoughts on a live feed as I do it.. When I do mentor people I tell them to start the afternoon session because it is a little slower and they can see what the market has done and it has setup areas of S&R already.

That is the reason to start it after it slows down a little.

Hope that makes sense. Like I said, it will not be a professionaal room by any means and it will be raw material but it will give people a feel of what goes on in my head as I trade.

Thanks

g
EminiPicksDotCom is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supply and demand in stocks? SanMiguel Technical Analysis 18 Jun 1, 2010 9:09am
Supply and demand question SanMiguel General Trading Chat 24 May 4, 2009 1:03pm
S = Supply and Demand ajaskey Economic & Fundamental Analysis 8 Aug 13, 2005 10:13pm
Supply & Demand rossored Technical Analysis 87 May 5, 2004 10:28pm
The supply and demand curve barjon Technical Analysis 1 May 27, 2003 11:01pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)