ES Trading Journal with Supply and Demand for Charity

This is a discussion on ES Trading Journal with Supply and Demand for Charity within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by EminiPicksDotCom Hello all No trading today. Again we sit on our hands when conditions aren't right. Volatility ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 12, 2011, 10:59pm   #31
Joined Jan 2011
Re: Trading for the charity live

Quote:
Originally Posted by EminiPicksDotCom View Post
Hello all

No trading today. Again we sit on our hands when conditions aren't right. Volatility too high.

A follower of this thread sent me an email and asked if i would trade this live and after thinking about it, i dont see why not.

I havent worked out all the logistics on it but i am thinking next wednesday the 17th of august i will setup a temp online trading room and host it and you can see what i do and how i do it.

I dont promise it to be very professional as i have never hosted a trading room but it should be cool.

It will be just raw chart on screen and me talking thru the setups if we get some and then executing the trade. U guys will be free to ask questions and i will try to answer as many as i can.

I dont know the max people i will allow in it because it might get chaotic because i will be trying to trade and answer questions so if you are interested shoot me a email to george(at)eminipicks((dot))com and i will put u on a list and send you the particulars when i set them up. First come first serve.

I am thinking starting at 0930cst (1hour after the emini es open to whatever time we end. I dont want to do it right at the open because it is too fast paced and i will not be able to talk and trade and eplain what is going on.

If anyone is interested just shoot me an email.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

G
Lead, follow or get out of the way.

You trade ES but don't bother with the first hour?
Pazienza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2011, 12:19am   #32
Joined Aug 2011

EminiPicksDotCom started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazienza View Post

I didn't say I don't trade the first hour.

I said I don't want to start the live trading room right at the open because i dont know if I can answer all the questions and look for trade setups at the same time.

I am not a trading room moderator and dont currently have a trading room so I am not sure how i will multitask both.

I do trade the es in the morning, i usually am done withing the first hour but I am not nararating my thoughts on a live feed as I do it.. When I do mentor people I tell them to start the afternoon session because it is a little slower and they can see what the market has done and it has setup areas of S&R already.

That is the reason to start it after it slows down a little.

Hope that makes sense. Like I said, it will not be a professionaal room by any means and it will be raw material but it will give people a feel of what goes on in my head as I trade.

Thanks

g
EminiPicksDotCom is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2011, 2:58am   #33

Joined Dec 2009
Re: ES Trading Journal with Supply and Demand for Charity

Quote:
Originally Posted by EminiPicksDotCom View Post
Dyounsustoast

I finally figured it out.

on your website, which you are selling trading products you say the following:

"The Summary Tape gives a clear picture of the 'battle' between buyers and sellers. It gives a side by side view of trades hitting the bid and ask in a format that will be familiar to anyone that has used time and sales. The key point is that you can get a very good 'feel' for the changes in order flow without the mental acrobatics required to analyze the flow based on Time and Sales alone."

In essence you are preaching the same thing I am on this thread. If you read my first post and my website I mention that I trade supply and demand and the battles that the buyers and sellers are having.

Wow... I can't seem to understand why my way of trading is a sham but you are trying to sell products to trade like me and thats not a sham. I do everything your product purports to do without the expense of buying your $250.00 plugin.

You are so stuck on the fakeness of my thread because I haven't posted any statements but after looking on your website, I dont find a statement of your success trading with your products anywhere. And you do say on your website that you trade with your products daily.

I see now why you initially targeted my thread and are trying to discredit it. If people see that they dont need plugins at $250.00 a pop to see orderflow and supply and demand, then you are out of business. Unless you make your money as a trader like me and not as a trading software vendor who doesnt really trade and sits on forums all day trying to push his products.

This is a classic example of do as I say not as I do.

Just a thought...

-G
Lead, follow or get out of the way.

Look - this really is very simple:

Amount of effort taken to discredit me > Amount of effort required to show you are placing these trades.

Most obvious conclusion to come to is that the trades weren't placed. If you want people to take you seriously, the onus is on you to show you placed trades.

Just wait till Pboyles sees the thread if you think I'm bad.
Old Aug 13, 2011, 7:50am   #34
Joined Aug 2011

EminiPicksDotCom started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by DionysusToast View Post
Look - this really is very simple:

Amount of effort taken to discredit me > Amount of effort required to show you are placing these trades.

Most obvious conclusion to come to is that the trades weren't placed. If you want people to take you seriously, the onus is on you to show you placed trades.

Just wait till Pboyles sees the thread if you think I'm bad.
Again you are dilusional. I dont know what kind of koolaid your drinking up there in the UK but get off it cuz it's killing brain cells.

You say I am taking effort to discredit you, aren't you the one coming to my thread and posting your whining. Aren't you the one who repeatedly logs on and goes thru my thread and reads thru it to try to find faults and then tries to manufacture theories.

I dont find effort in trying to disprove your agenda. it is kind of comical actually.

If you go back and read all the back and forth you will notice that I have disproved all your theories and have answered all your questions regarding my setups and trades.

But you on the other hand haven't answered any of the questions I have posed about you and your so called trading software which does exactly what I do without paying the 250.00 up front to get basic ninja trader time and sales with a few different colors.

so again I ask, if you are so legitimate and posting your account statement on the site is the only proof of authenticity, then why isnt yours posted on your site.

You didn't answer that question as I asked it before.

you also didnt answer the question as to why when I preach orderflow and supply and demand you call it bogus but on your own site you say it is what most trders are missing.

no answer to that question either...huh

The typical dodge and change the subject game so the truth is not revealed.

And the best is your little teenager high school game of "Just wait till Pboyles sees the thread"

you have mentioned that a few times in your posts.

Are you one of those kids who used to get picked on and run away and as you were running away yelled " just wait till I tell my big brother on you"

Do you not have any dignity. Grow a pair and if you want to make threats make them on your own behalf and stop trying to hide behind other members.

We are all adults and for you to come back to my thread and keep on posting your petty nonsense and then threaten to go tattle tail on me like this is third grade is hilarious.

You definitely need to man up and grow a pair and start acting like an adult. I am not going after you just cuz I like to be a jerk and I don't usually even deal with people like you because it is a waste of time. I presume you are one of these guys who under the protection and secrecy of the internet you tend to be more outspoken and brave.
kinda like a drunk dork having liquid courage to talk smack.

It is getting old and you are not doing yourself any favors to your reputation.

At this point you are just trying to figure out how to save face and my suggestion to you is to crawl back into your insecurities and work out your issues so you aren't threatened by anyone elses existence.

My thread is about education and pay it forward not about playing footsie with your insecurities.

Again to reiterate, I have no need to discredit you, you came to my thread making these accusations, I haven't once gone to your threads and pettifoged them. I couldn't care less about your threads. I am comfortable in my skin and don't have the need to post angry rhetoric to pump my ego like you do. Grow up. if you want to play child games go to disney.com. this place is for adults.
EminiPicksDotCom is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2011, 12:44pm   #35

Joined Nov 2010

Two vendors taking on eachother... Does it get any better
:c lap:
:c lap:
:c heesy::c lap:

Frits
Stirf is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: the hare
Old Aug 13, 2011, 4:14pm   #36

Joined Dec 2009

Stirf - it doesn't get any better than this.

The proof is in the pudding, not the arguments.

The ingredients of the pudding so far appear to be:

- Board Name = web site name. Spam 101.
- Double your money in 4 months. Doubling your money is what all the people with $500 accounts to retire on want to hear
- It's for charity. Any comment would be superflous:

- Long, long, long, long posts (which I haven't actually read) presumably commenting on why 30 seconds can't be spent posting an account statement.
- Inviting people to email you at this is my name(at)something((dot))com - that'll fool the powers that be

Seriously - an account statement would be so easy to post up if it existed. Certainly would be much eaier than the next long-winded reply that comes along.
Old Aug 13, 2011, 4:32pm   #37

Joined Dec 2009

Quote:

Right now, there is some degree of sanity in scalping out micro-moves at lunchtime. For the rest of the day - reduce the size, widen the stops and pucker up.

Click the image to open in full size.

Still - the lack of depth and huge amount of market orders make the ES a totally different market right now. It took most of the week to catch on to the lunchtime niche and it will be gone in a few days. Yes that is 150 ticks. No I would never usually be looking at 150 tick chart and yes this does look like 1000 tick chart looked 2 weeks ago in terms of swing size.

No Dojis were harmed in the production of this image. Shame about that 2.5 point loss, really... duh...

My apologies for polluting the thread with actual trades

It would probably be better for the account to sit this out. Still - if you trade small, there is some satisfaction in figuring out a way to still pull some money out of this horrible market.

Last edited by DionysusToast; Aug 13, 2011 at 4:37pm.
DionysusToast is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2011, 5:10pm   #38
Joined Apr 2010

[QUOTE=DionysusToast;1644938]My apologies for polluting the thread with actual trades.

Why are your trades real/actual?
kimo'sabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2011, 5:28pm   #39
Joined Jan 2011

This is good thread. Teh lulz is strong in this one.
Pazienza is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: the hare
Old Aug 13, 2011, 5:37pm   #40
Joined Apr 2010

Quote:
This is good thread. Teh lulz is strong in this one.

Paz, here's my angle. Why should i believe DT, anymore than i believe the OP? For some strange reason, DT expects me to believe that he has not tampered with any of his postings. Why?
kimo'sabby is offline   Reply With Quote