College Fund Challenge

This is a discussion on College Fund Challenge within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by BeginnerJoe If you're that confident of your system, then you should increase the stakes. Why settle for ...

View Poll Results: How close to my goal of $2,000,000 do you think I will get?
You think I will blow the account and my $100 will be lost. 79 58.52%
You think I will somewhat earn a profit $200-$1,500. 17 12.59%
You think I will get a pretty good return but not close to $2,000,000. 27 20.00%
You think I will get way more then $2,000,000. 12 8.89%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 11, 2011, 9:18pm   #36
Joined Sep 2010
Re: College Fund Challenge

tkbieber started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeginnerJoe View Post
If you're that confident of your system, then you should increase the stakes. Why settle for only 2 million ?

I have no idea what meta trader is or if your links are just jpegs. So are you saying I could use your signals in real time to trade too ? If that's the case, I wouldn't mind putting down a small amount of money for some punts.
Meta trader is the platform (software) that the majority brokers offer for traders to use for trading. Well, there are signal methods but you would need to PM me because I don't want to sound like there is advertising involved.
tkbieber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2011, 9:41am   #37

Joined Dec 2010

I am subscribing to this thread TK, it's going well. Good luck.

I'll let you know when I go live with HF and then will join you in your goal.
busfarehome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2011, 6:44pm   #38
Joined Sep 2010

tkbieber started this thread Well this weekend has been interesting with Account 2.

As you know, I began with $100 and in 30 days now have it up to $170.60. Well, apparently IntelFX servers were hacked and my account history got screwed up. They have been working on fixing everyone's account but all my history except for recent now does not show up.

They apologized and added $50 to the account. This messes up 1 months of history now. It did have a 1 pip gain last night.

For the record, account 1 now officially started with $150. It had $170.60 and now the $50 that they just added for a total of $221.10 with the trade from last night.

Account 1 still has a trade open for those who needed proof that this is not some "photoshop jpg" No, it's the real world trade and currently -86 pips.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 12:31am   #39
Joined Jun 2011

Your trading strategy uses an extremely loose or no stop loss at all. This will kill you sooner or later.
BeginnerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2011, 1:20pm   #40
Joined Sep 2010

Quote:
Your trading strategy uses an extremely loose or no stop loss at all. This will kill you sooner or later.
In the last 11 months, there has been zero loses. All I can go on is that. Even if there are 2 loses a year, it still would not "kill" the account. And yes, there is a stop-loss and a definite method to the seemingly madness.

No new trade on account 1 and 2.

Account 1 is still open. As anticipated, it will be open for awhile yet. It's normal as I have seen a trade open for 2 weeks before. I just have to role with the punches the market deals.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 3:01pm   #41
Joined Jun 2011

If holding on to a position until it shows a profit works, everyone would be doing it. I wish you and your followers luck.
BeginnerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2011, 6:34pm   #42
Joined Sep 2010

Quote:
If holding on to a position until it shows a profit works, everyone would be doing it. I wish you and your followers luck.
Exactly, that's why it's a good thing I have a stop-loss in place.